Katsuki knows some shame || Shoto Todoroki and the gardens of UA

Start from the beginning

"Then do that instead of trying to walk through a green light. UA isn't even that way."

"I know."

"Of course you know, since you already opened your eyes." Katsuki scowled, Aizawa just shrugged at him as he continued to walk towards the school. Bakugou followed after him with a grumble, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"You might trip if you wear your pants that way." Aizawa comments as he stilled from walking, there seem to be a lot of reporters at the gate, Midnight and Mic seemingly trying to make them shoo away, "...." Aizawa glances at the high fence wall, the reporters, then Bakugou.

"I can handle myself." Bakugou says, Aizawa stares at him for a moment, but when he was about to grab him, Aizawa stilled when a familiar voice called out to him-

"EraserHead? Oh. I was waiting for you to arrive, who knew you'd be around here." Bakugou glanced at the teen who was speaking outloud in a gruff, gravely voice, pushing his way through the crowd and unto them, he had a smile on his face when he reached them and waved, "can you give me an autograph?"

"Tomura, what are you doing here?" He asked, his brow furrowed, taking the pen and paper Tomura gave him, he uncapped the pen with his teeth and kept the cap between them as he quickly gave his signature, then he pushes the pen back into the cap and hands him back the pen and paper.

"Wow. Cool. You gave me your dna too."

"No I didn't- what are you doing here?" He asked again, Bakugou wasn't sure why Aizawa seemed keen on getting an answer from this weirdo, his brow was furrowed, seemingly trying to analyze the teen who was just grinning at him wickedly while examining the cap of the pen, grazing his fingers against the slight marks of Aizawa's teeth.

"I came to get an autograph of my favorite hero. You're really cool, you know that? EraserHead. I didn't know I wanted a hero's signature until I met you. I wouldn't even have thought of asking All Might if I ever saw him. That's how cool you are."

"You've been saying that a lot." Aizawa huffed, before he pat the kid's head, "stay out of trouble, alright?"

"Heh. Anything for my favorite hero." The teen smiles at him, "I'll see you after class again. Bye bye." Aizawa rolls his eyes, before Bakugou can ask, the teen already left and Aizawa slugged him on his shoulder before he jumped up the fence, landing safely on the grass. Just as he did, the gate slams shut, metal barring the reporters for getting in further.

"Shota! You're here!" Mic exclaims, Aizawa dusts himself before putting Bakugou back down, the teen groans- "Bakugou?! You're here too?!"

"Yes." He snaps, Aizawa pats his head, quieting him down.

"Ran into him on the way here, we'll get to our class. Call me if there's any trouble." Mic gave him a thumbs up before Aizawa walks away into the building, Bakugou quickly followed after him, muttering expletives under his breathe.

Class proceeds as usual, except Aizawa enters before Katsuki so Aizawa declares him late- for a second. His face was so blank Katsuki thought he was serious, if Aizawa hadn't said that it was a joke after a moment of silence from Katsuki's blank, wide eyed stare, he would've never gotten it- he glares at his classmates at they snickered and he got to his seat.

Homeroom ends and class proceeds as usual, they had lunch time- nothing much happened, really. Except there was a class vote on president and Vice President. Katsuki voted for the tall dude with glasses since he really didn't want to be the one interacting behind the scenes, and since Aizawa could see their votes, it somehow doesn't feel right submitting his own name to the pool. When he handed in his vote in the ballot, Aizawa's eyes glowered a bit, he seemed pleased but he didn't really comment on it.