Mirio Togata, teacher's pet?

// srry 4 all da mistakes if there is some, wrote this on a spurr at like 1 in the morning before I sleep so I don't lose da idea lawl, night broskis stay swag swag swag //

"Aizawa-sensei! Good afternoon!" Aizawa jumps back a bit, his brow furrowed, he was just about to open the door when Mirio opened it from the other side, either Mirio already knew he was here or he said it out of instinct,

As Mirio was once a first year student, Aizawa has had his fair bunch of dealing with him. He was a cheery, bright kid. Great quirk, great personality, great leader, if he planned to become an underground hero Aizawa would be first in line to offer him an internship but he's probably going down the All Might route and Aizawa has no qualms about that. A hero is a hero, he just handles a different part of heroism that doesn't require a camera shoved in his face the entire time he's out,

When Mirio climbed a grade up, he started to see the teen less, if way back then in first years he sometimes joined their homeroom and had two subjects to teach, one twice a week and another one everyday, in second year he only had 1 subject to teach and it was only thrice per week. Not that he minded.

Well he didn't mind.

"Aizawa-sensei, is there anything I can help you with today?" He remembers it's just like it was yesterday, Mirio striding into the lounge with such confidence it would bring shame to All Might himself, he placed a cup of coffee by Aizawa's desk and asked him that question with a smile and a straight face, not one to go down.

Aizawa, curse his soft heart, noticing how everyone was looking at him, didn't want to dismiss the boy in such a manner. He wasn't planning on getting a student assistant, but- he probably shouldn't think that far, he handed Mirio some papers to distribute to his classes and the blond happily obliged, Aizawa sighed in relief as he was gone.

He didn't think much of the encounter as the bell soon rang, not even remembering it until Mirio comes back down again, same time, same place, same look on his face and he has a cup of coffee, probably as a bribe, Aizawa sighed.

"I don't have much to do, it's my break." Aizawa lied.

"That's great! It's my break too! Do you mind if I sat with you?" He asked, like a happy, cheerful kid, Aizawa should say no, he can't be seen getting too friendly with his students.

He silently cursed himself when he couldn't say anything and gave Mirio nothing but a nod, the blond beams at him and sits down nearby Aizawa, neatly eating his lunch, making sure not to make a mess. Every time Aizawa would glance to him while doing his work, the blond would immediately catch on and give him a big bright smile as if getting to eat right next to Aizawa was such a blessing.

"M-Mirio...." a soft meek voice called out, shyly opening the door to the lounge and peeking it, it was Tamaki, "u-um.... t-the class is looking for you.... something to discuss." Knowing that all eyes was on him, Tamaki shrunk in on himself.

"Oh- alright!" Mirio quickly packed his bento up, he thanked Aizawa, bowing his head before he stood up and left.

And that was that.

Or so he thought.

Once or twice a week, Mirio would come over, either Aizawa gives him a task or he eats quietly besides him, they have some conversation sometimes but it was all hushed and quiet as some other teachers are still working even on lunch ( even Aizawa himself although he can never bring himself to deny the cheerful blond ), before he noticed, he grew fond of the small talks and conversations they had.

"We should try going out sometime!" Mirio said with a laugh one day, Aizawa laughed a bit, funniest joke he's heard from the kid ever since he started this whole thing, Mirio just smiles.