"I needa go to the mall to cop these new 11's"

"What that gotta do wit me"

"Nigga stop playin, plzzzzz"

"li come outside"

"Yayyyy tankkk yoouuu"

She came down the steps walked to my car and hopped in.

"Pass the aux bro" she said.

"Aight but don't play no gay shit" I clapped back.

"Whatever nïgga" she said while plugging her phone in and looking for a song.

She ends up playing 2AM by Casanova feat. Tory lanez and Davido and I ain't mad at it this song is a bop.

Call me up I been calling you,
It's 2am and I want you too,
Shots from the bartender,
I wanna rock with ya,
We can be,
What ever we meant to be,

I sang along while dancing a lil in my seat and tapping my finger on the steering wheel while driving.

Shawty I know you know that I gotta keep it on me,
All these racks inna club ,
All of these bottles, no they ain't cheap,
And I want you to bust it on me ooo yeah yeah yeah yeah
I'll make it bust, just give me trust oh yeah yeah

We were halfway to Lelani's crib when she asked me where we was going.

"I met someone who's new and want me to show her around" I said

"Her?" She said talking about the fact that it was a girl.

"Man imma beat yo äss, yes a girl the fuck" I said after hissing at her.

"Ooh is she pretty?, where did she move from?, What's her name?" She said bombarding me with questions.

"You don't know how to mind your damn business"I replied shaking my head.

"Bruh just answer th- "

"She just moved from Canarsie,Brooklyn, yea she bad as hell and her name is Lelani"I answered her.

"Wait Lelani, that's Leah sister"she said

"Nah I don't think so but she did mention she gotta a sister she bringing her today"

"Wait hold on, Is this her"She said holding up a picture of Lele( Leahs nickname) and the shawty from the gym.

"Yea that's her, her fine ass" I said

"Oh I forgot y'all never meet cause when me and Leah became best friends you had already move to Staten Island and you only came over on the weekdays" she said.

At this time we were pulled up in front of Lelani's house. I parked and texted Lelani to come outside.

She came outside with Lele, then looked through the window to see if it was me after she signaled Leah to get in the car.