chapter 13

When her dad and Sid came back to them, they were serious. Minal was praying that everything should be right. She looked at them with hope but she didn't see any expression on Sid's face. With irritation, she looked her dad. Her dad asked, "Where are you staying at night?"
Sid told him polietly, "in hotel"
Her dad said, "if you want, you can stay at our home. After all, now you are family."
Minal looked at them with happiness. Sid grabbed immediately her dad offer, "ok uncle. I have no problem."
Rihan said with excitement, "you can share room with me."
Her dad scolded him, "We have guest rooms. He can stay in guest room, Rihan."
Minal chuckled. She hugged her mom and they came back together.

Rihan wanted to share room with him that's why Sid agreed to share room.
Minal shook her head at her brother and him. Sid shrugged his shoulders.
When they reached at home, her mom said Sid, "if you need anything, feel free to ask us."
He nodded, "thank you aunty."
Rihan said, "don't worry mummy. I will take care him. After all, he is my brother in law."
Minal glared him that's why he turned to Sid and asked, "I can say you brother in law, right?"
Sid put his hand on his shoulder, "Of course, if your sister will agree to marry me."
Rihan said with waving his hand in air, "of course, she will agree. I know she is stupid but she is not idiot."
Minal scolded him, "Rihan, I won't leave you in one piece today."
Rihan complianed Sid, "please help me."
Sid refused, "sorry bro, I can't do anything in front of your sister."
She smile wildly, "thank you Sid". Sid nodded with smile. And She turned to her brother, "Rihan now who will save you from me?"
Rihan went to behind her mom and said, "mom, please save me."
Her dad said in serious tone, "Rihan and Minal, play your game tomorrow. It's time to sleep. Sid is also tired. He needs some rest."
Minal made her face and Rihan said with gladly, "thank you dad."
But Minal hit her brother's back, "thank you dad."
Rihan complianed, "it's cheating."
Their parents went to their room with amusement. While Sid looked Minal with glitter eyes.
Minal said to him, "good night."
He said, "good night to you."
Minal went to her room while Sid and Rihan went to Rihan's room.