10- Demons

Y/n sighed and took the pen and a paper outside her room. It's still midnight. Norman, Emma, and Ray were sleeping. Y/n was the only one who was awake. Or was that so her tought.

She was writing a letter. The stars were bright. Very bright. A beautiful sight to see. Y/n looked up to the night sky. Very calm. Very quiet.

The stars were bright and beautiful. The shade colour of the moon. Y/n let out a calm sigh. Y/n hugged the paper and a book. Her body felt tired and weak.

Her eyes were tired. Her face was getting more pale. Y/n's physic body wasn't so great anymore.

Somehow, she was smiling by herself. A calm smile was shown. She was smiling. Y/n closed her eyes. She was tired. Her body was getting weaker after the years.

"Koo koo."

Y/n opened her eyes and looked down to find her owl standing there. Y/n just charged Willow. Y/n gave the letter to her owl and let the owl flew. She looked down at her hands.

Nothing seemed to be interesting anymore. Not even people's voice could woke her up anymore. Y/n decided that she'll be on guard tonight.

It was very quiet. No voices. The other kids were sleeping in their own room. Sooner, Y/n was drifted off to sleep.

It's still quiet. No one was awake yet. But only two kids who were waving at Y/n's face upside down.

"Hey, wake up."

"Hello?"

"Is she dead?"

Y/n heard two voices. Slowly, she opened her eyes and found herself being infront of two kids. One with onion hair, and one with blue hair.

"Oh, she's fine!"

Y/n blinked for a while and stood up quickly. "Oh, sorry. We were just wondering where to eat some food? We're hungry." One said with the onion hair.

"Yeah." One agreed.

Y/n sighed and rubbed her eyes. She tapped her wrist couple times. "Well, it's still three."

"Lani, we shouldn't have informed that! Or she'll tell Gilda." The blue haired exclaimed. "Sorry, Thomas." Lani answered.

Y/n giggled and walked them to the kitchen. She pointed on the cabinet. "Okay, thank you uhm.."

Y/n did the same with their hands, but with different name.

[RY]

She left the two kids alone in the kitchen, leaving them dumbfounded.

Then, they realised.  "R-Ry?!"

"Y-you mean, that.. it's a girl who's been sending us letters?!"

They both looked at each other. "W-wait!"

Y/n stared at the cold eyes. "What did you see?"

They won't do anything dangerous.

Norman nodded his head. "I wanted to ask if you'll like to come with us. But judging at what stages are you, I'll let it go this time."

Y/n nodded her head.

'Phsyco bipolar!' Y/n tought.

"Let's go, Zazie."

"Hm."

Zazie and Norman walked out pf the office. Y/n sighed. She rubbed her neck and sat on a chair. She wanted to sleep. So she decided to took another chair.

Y/n took the other chair and pushed it together with her other chair. Y/n took a pillow infront of the pther chair and put it on her head.

She closed her eyes. 'That bipolar bastard!'