chapter seventeen

Depuis le début

I quickly recollect all of the items back together in the box. I tippy toe and struggled to put the box back but it is in place. I grab the hair products, left his closet and his room.

I shouldn't think too much about this. He's not mines. I'm not his's. We don't belong to each other. We're only together because of Jian. No matter how I feel towards him. My feelings shouldn't be real. It's only for Jian.

As I walk down the stairs. I encounter Xiaojun.

"Oh! There you are. You took forever." Xiaojun says which startles me. Why do I feel nervous?

"You ran out of the hair product. So I went to search for some. I found it." I say as I show the hair bottle to him.

He laughs all of a sudden. I raise my eyebrows in confusion.

"That's men body wash." Xiaojun laughs.

"Huh?! Men body wash?!" I say in shock. I quickly hand him his body wash. This is embarrassing.

"The color is similar. But it's not the right one." Xiaojun says as he takes his body wash back.

Is my face red? It feels red. This is such a huge embarrassment. Maybe seeing Xiaojun keeping all of FenFang and his items together didn't make me pay attention to what the product was.

"Since you want the product really bad. Let's go buy them together." Xiaojun smiles.

"Huh?" I say.

"But I have to go get something in my room first." Xiaojun says then walks up the stairs.

I don't move.

"Hey! Hurry up." Xiaojun says which startles me.

He follow him as he continues on. We enter his room. He walks into his closet. I sit on his bed waiting for him to come out. He comes out with a changed shirt and shirts in his hands. He's wearing a gray shirt with a white outline of an Lion.

"What are you wearing?" I ask.

"Wear this one and you'll know." Xiaojun says as he throws me a shirt. I catch it.

I open the shirt up. It's a white shirt with a black outline of a lionesses.

"What are you planning to do?" I ask.

"Put this shirt on." Xiaojun says as he pulls me off of his bed and drags me to his bathroom. "Put it on so we can leave and go shopping."

I groan. I close the door in front of his face. I quickly changed into the shirt he gave me and exit the bathroom. I see Xiaojun sitting on his bed playing on his phone.

"This is a family matching shirt, isn't it?" I ask

"Correct!" Xiaojun gets off his phone and smiles. "Jian is already wearing his. Can you guess the characters?