xxxi. battle scars {draco malfoy}

❝ Battle Scars {Draco Malfoy} by kmbell92 ¡! ❞

˗ˏ✧₊˚

Warning: If you haven't read the Tightly Knit Series, read the other books first before continuing on or read at your own risk!

Clara Easton had a more than decent life before the start of the Second Wizarding War. Upon her first year she was sorted into Hufflepuff, made friends and enjoyed her schooling for the first few years. She was kind soul and described as beautiful by her peers . She lived up to traits of her house dedicating herself to working hard and remaining loyal to those she loved, especially when the Battle of Hogwarts arrived. She, along with hundreds of other students remained at the castle to defend their school and secondary home against the Dark Lord and his followers.

    During the battle, Clara fought bravely, but it wasn't enough to save her from the damaging scars she received from a werewolf attack. She was thankful to survive the attack, but it left her with scars that she could not hide from her peers. At first, she wanted to hide herself from the world, but the need to complete her education brings her back to Hogwarts once more where she ends up seeing a person she least expected to return.

    Draco's seventh year didn't go exactly how he envisioned it would, with the responsibilities of a Death Eater looming over his head, Draco felt like he never got to experience his seventh year properly. He returns to Hogwarts, fully aware that his previous actions have left him with a tarnished reputation that he is certain he cannot recover from. At least not without a little help and the last place he thought he would find help would be from a Hufflepuff.

    Slowly, the two students realize that second chances are not given to make things right. But are given to prove that one can be better even after they fall.

    *Part of the Tightly Knit series*

˗ˏ✧₊˚

hufflepuff is underrated and hufflepuff is amazing and i love the descriptions of the characters in this book!!