Chapter 11: Battle Of New York

Start from the beginning

Kol is having the time of his life (if you exclude the nausea anyways) while he's killing these things, tearing off heads(kind of) and making them explode. Yeah, he's having a pretty good time right now. He begins draining some of them and he will admit that he kind of likes it, but maybe that's because it feels like it also increased his strength.

The witch twins have a protective barrier up that covers a large group of people while more are put behind them for protection.

Jeremy is tearing them apart and draining them dry while continuing to kick their asses, Anna helping him as Leah defends while in her wolf form, they make a good team, even her little brother Seth is helping them out. Except he's helping people get to the twins for protection.

Paul is standing beside the twins and tearing apart any Chitauri that tries to reach them. To say the people of New York were surprised would be an understatement, a big angry green person their used to, but a big giant wolf? Not so much.

Niklaus is taking on multiple Chitauri's at once, occasionally knocking off heads and breaking the creatures in half. When the nausea hits him he growls in frustration and yanks out one of the creatures hearts before jumping on top of another and draining it of its oddly tasting blood.

Jasper is tearing them apart and literally setting them on fire then on the rare occasion he must simply yanks out one of their hearts before using their bodies to take out another and draining them dry. In his case when the Nausea hits him he starts ripping out spines.

Kai is blowing them up with his magic if they get near him or the kids (that he's discreetly looking after of course) he would gladly stab all of the Chitauri to death, but he's kind of busy right now. When the nausea hits he gets pissed, shes always pushing herself and he doesn't like it. Well, he does, but he also doesn't.

Tyler is bluntly attacking the creatures alongside Black Widow, breaking the creatures to pieces and then going off to destroy another. He makes sure to help usher the people towards the witch twins barrier while also keeping an eye on Elena.
Sure they know that she can defend herself, but she prefers to make friends. It's when the Nausea hits him for the fifth time today while she's spinning around and destroying one of the creatures that he wonders if it's possible for her to be pregnant.

The Hulk has an eye out for the young woman, as does his counterpart Bruce. Hulk smashes through the enemies quickly while getting angrier as the feeling of nausea comes back to him again. He smashes one of the creatures in half with one blow before jumping to the next one, roaring as he jumps.

Thor is spinning his hammer as he keeps an eye on the powerful young twins. Throwing the hammer it goes through one of the Chitauri beasts and then it's back in his hand.

Loki is fighting beside his brother, blasting the Chitauri away from them as nausea continuously hits him. Using his Telekinesis he throws a car towards the Chitauri, slamming into it which causes it to fly right into The Hulk who smashes the Chitauri to pieces.

Elena just gets done electrocuting one when the bomb makes its way into New York. "Fuck" she mutters irritably. The continuous nausea doesn't help either, she just feels exhausted.

Standing on top of the falling Chitauri she yells out "BOMB, INCOMING"

Quickly jumping to the ground and using her power to blow them up from a distance as she makes her way towards the twins while using her magic to take out as many as possible. Bright blue light continuously leaves her hands almost like an electric charge as she fights off the sick feeling she keeps getting in her stomach.

Tony glances at her for a moment before he races towards the bomb. "Fuck" he mutters angrily.

Wrapping himself around the bomb he flys it up through the portal before letting go of it, the blast back from the bomb knocking him out as he falls through the portal before it abruptly closes.

The Chitauri army shuts down all around them, basically dropping dead except for a few of the stray creatures.

Elena uses her magic to slow Tonys falls when Hulk catches him and lays him on the ground.

They all race over towards him and as they all start to sit around him they rip off his helmet and the Hulk yells in fury. Tony wakes up with a gasp and with Captain America's face to close to him for his own liking.

"What the hell? What just happened? Please tell me nobody kissed me?"

"Not a chance." Elena says playfully as she lays beside the now amused Tony who chuckles softly "Gotta love the smell of victory in the late afternoon."

"It'll only be a victory if we get you in to see a doctor." Kol says flatly.

Kai nods "Yeah, your nausea was making me sick."

"Yes, maybe we can find out what got you sick." Jasper says with a scrunched up nose.

Klaus hums in response "I think that a doctors visit would be a good idea."

"I don't like going to the doctors besides I'm sure that it's nothing." She says with a frown. Then she sighs "Alright, alright fine. But only because it's making all of you feel sick too, you big babies."

"They're just not able to handle it as well as you sister dear." Jeremy says playfully as he stands with his mates behind Tyler.

The Hulk snorts in amusement while her other mates say "HEY" in protest.

Causing Natasha to snort in amusement also while Steve tries to hide his smile and Clint just shakes his shakes head with a small smile on his face.

Nick Fury watches from the surveillance videos and he can't hold back his small smile on his face as he watches them all interact together. They'll make a good team.