Chapter 1

A/N: I HAVE NOT SEEN OR READ WONDER IN QUITE SOME TIME SO IM SORRY IF SOME DETAILS ARENT RIGHT. ANYWAY...AUGGIE WILL NOT BE IN THIS STORY. INSTEAD THERE IS Y/N PULLMAN WHO HAS TWO DIFFERENT COLORED EYES. AS SHE NAVIGATES THROUGH THE UPS AND DOWNS SHE IS SHOCKED BY SECRETS SHE UNCOVERS. I HOPE YOU ENJOY!

(Y/N POV)
BEEEEP BEEEEP BEEEP

i slammed my alarm clock down. As I looked towards my wall my calendar caught my eye. I saw red writing on today's date. "ITS TOUR DAY!" I yelled. I quickly hopped out of bed and made it. I then walked over to my closet and picked out a Nirvana T-Shirt, some ripped jeans, converse, and a ribbon. I changed my clothes and grabbed the ribbon. I walked over to my bathroom counter and plugged in my curling iron. Once it was heated I curled my hair. Not curl-curls but waves. I pulled my hair back into a ponytail and secured it with hair ties. With the ribbon still in my hands, my hands reached up for my ponytail which was a very low one, and tied a bow, with long yellow ends going to the end of my H/L H/C hair. I looked in the mirror and reached over towards my contact case. I stared at it for a few minutes, debating if i should put it in or not. I took a deep breath and made my decision.

(Jack Will POV)

"But mom why should I help out with the tour?"
"Because they gave you a scholarship didn't they?"
"I don't wanna go."
"Jack..."
I looked up at her with concern and curiosity
"It's the girl."
"What...girl...?" i trailed off
"The one with the silver eye"
I knew who she was talking about. I knew exactly. When I first saw her I only saw half of her face. I thought she was decently cute. Then she looked toward me and I saw her other eye. It was silver. Her iris...much different than I ever would've imagined. I then didn't think she was as cute. I know...that's an awful thing to think but it was last year. I'm matured now...i think....The worst part of it all was my brother. Oh god my brother. As soon as he saw her left eye he screamed. like SCREAMED. He yelled at her: "WHATS WRONG WITH YOUR EYE?! ITS TERRIFYING!" She started to tear up. Finally, her mom pulled her away.
"Oh..." I finally said.
"Good. make sure you dress nice but not fancy." My mom looked at me, pleased.
I folded my head into my hands and nodded it. Tomorrow should be interesting.

430 words.

A/N: chapter two will pick up in Jack's POV but it will quickly change back to Y/N