"Hey, Changbin. Do you know where Jisung is?"

"Huh? Oh. I'm not sure. He texted me last night but I haven't heard from him since. I think he's sick, but I'm going to go visit him after school to see if he's doing okay." Minho had wanted to give Jisung some research he had done after the younger had left for work, but that would be impossible now. It couldn't really wait until monday either, seeing they only had 2 weeks to complete it.
"Could I tag along? I need to give him some stuff for our project." Minho noticed the shift in Changbin's eyes. He couldn't quite place the feeling they held though.

"I think it's best if I go alone. Jisung doesn't like people visiting him when he gets sick as it makes him feel jittery. I can bring your stuff with me if you like that? I'll text you how he's doing, okay?" Minho didn't really like this, he really wanted to see the boy. Something told him he had to, but he knew there was no other option and it felt like Changbin would not let him come anyways. Plus, if it made Jisung feel worse, he 'd rather leave him alone.

"Alright, but let me know how he's doing okay? I'm a little worried, don't know why." That wasn't a complete lie. Minho felt a weird feeling in his stomach, almost anxiety even. It was nausiating but he didn't feel sick, it couldn't be put into words.
"Of course!" Changbin was really worried for his best friend, but he didn't want to show it. He believed in Jisung and he also didn't want to raise any suspicions around the others that something might not be right. Changbin decided to contact Jisung before randomly showing up at his house, maybe the boy just forgot to text him he wasn't feeling well. He pulled out his phone and send his best friend a quick text.

Changbin 12:31 pm

'Hey bro, are you okay? Why didn't you let me know you're sick? Is something up?'

By the end of lunch and even fourth period, he still had no response. He still had 2 more classes that day, but the worry grew within him. He knew if Jisung was sick, he would at least tell him. His best friend also always had his phone on him, so not receiving a response for some hours caused some alarm bells to ring in Changbin's head. 'Did something happen to his dad? Or to him?'
As the bell rang, Changbin decided to ditch the rest of school. He really couldn't care less if he got in trouble. He knew Jisung and what the boy was capable of doing. It worried him sick. He'd rather miss two classes making sure his friend is okay than being in school and regretting his actions later. Besides, it was college anyways... if he wanted to leave he would.
As he left school, he checked his phone one last time. The last message was still from last night.

Jisung 1:07 AM

Ye im glad i had fun with him, he seemed really nice

Shoving his phone back into his pocket, Changbin sped up his pace and made his way to the bus stop where he waited around 4 minutes before it arrived. On the way to Jisungs house, he received a text message. Almost excited and relieved, he quickly checked. It was just Chan. Now, it wouldn't be 'just Chan' under any other circumstances but Changbin couldn't help but feel dissapointed.

Chan 2:03 pm

Bro where are ya?

Changbin 2:04

sorry, dentist. forgot completely so didn't tell the teachers

decided it was best to just bail LOL

Chan 2:04

lmaoooooo okay