"Seo Changbin and Lee Daehwi." Jisung was glad Changbin got paired with Daehwi, they were all friendly with one another on a basic level. It made him a little sad he couldn't have been paired with him, seeing he felt comfortable around the other.

"Han Jisung and Lee Minho." Changbin had given Jisung a bright smile. This was good, right?

It was alright. Jisung could handle it. He would need to become friends or at least friendly with the older anyways, seeing Changbin seemed to like the newcomer. If Changbin liked someone, Jisung wanted to like them too. He believed his friend had a good sense of who to befriend and like he had thought about before, if Jisung became friends with them Changbin wouldn't forget about him as quickly. It wasn't the best mindset to have but Jisung couldn't put that fear out of his head.
After the pairs were announced, there was some shuffling of students and bags. Jisung had stayed put, Minho coming to sit in Changbin's seat.

"Hey Jisung, I'm glad I got paired with you! Lets get to know each other, alright?" Once again, the bright smile made Jisung flustered. It was like an angel was beaming his light onto him. He didn't want to understand why Changbin liked Minho as a friend... but how could he not see it when the elder was kind and had a gorgeous smile.

"S-Sure."

'Oh my god. Why did I stutter? He must think I'm a total loser now. He won't want to be friends with me and will slowly make Changbin leave me and--'

In his 2 milliseconds of panic, the teacher had come up to them. "Jisung? I specifically paired you up with Minho, seeing your the top student of this class. Minho has a lot of catching up to do, especially because this grade will count just as much for him as for the rest of you. I hope I can count on you to do your best to help him with this project." The teacher had given him a smile, always proud of her student. She had caught him slacking in class some times, but he always aced tests and handed his homework in before anyone else so she usually let it slide. Yes, teachers have favorites.

"O-Of course. I'll catch him up to speed."

"Thank you, good luck to the both of you!" And off she went, probably to check up on the problematic kids of the class.

"I'm not bad at science, but I'm not fast to catch up. How about we meet up today after school to go more in depth into the subject?" Minho had offered. The poor soul having no idea it started a mental breakdown in Jisung's mind.

'He wants to hang out after school?! Why did I not think of this? I regret it, this will not be easy.'

"I can't hang out after school today, or t-tomorrow for that matter. I'm sorry. I work after school. I could come over to yours on thursday though? Only until six. I-I really would have to leave by that point. For like, uhh, dinner." 'That sounded fine? right? oh god help me.' Jisung wondered to himself how he was supposed to avoid any supsicions as to why he did not want Lee Minho —or anyone besides Changbin for that matter, into his house.

"Oh, that's a shame it can't be sooner. Thursday seems fine though! I'll make sure to text you my address before that. Lets get started now, okay?" It really seemed Minho couldn't do any wrong. He was perfect to Jisung in the sense that he seemed so likeable. Almost as if he wouldn't hurt a fly and would be ready to help anyone at any time. And whilst that was true, he didn't know Minho tried hard to show that side of himself specifically to Jisung. He kind of had to, of course. Not that Minho minded, his heart was set on the boy in front of him.
The two got to work for the rest of the class, making some small beginnings and outlines on how they wanted to present the project. Minho didn't know much of the specifics of the subject after all, so that was all they could do at that point.

The following day passed like any other and soon enough thursday rolled around. Jisung had been an anxious wreck all day as well as the day prior. The thought of going to Minho's house was more frightening than it should be. He would be okay if Changbin could be there, but of course he had his own stuff planned with Daehwi. Jisung really hated just how relient he could be (and was) on Changbin. He wished he was independent and that he could overcome his anxiety and other mental struggles, but he just couldn't do it alone. He had Changbin, but he ment it more in the sense of serious help. It was too expensive though, he'd rather pay the bills and make sure there was food to eat. He'd put that above his mental health deteriorating. It didn't matter anyways, he had felt like that for a long time. Maybe some day when he got an actual job, he could get help. If he lived that long, at least.