Who are you?

My legs started getting heavy as we were walking home, so Nii-San carried me home or so I thought. The path to our house seemed different... "Nii-San where are we going?"

"Well since you are going to the academy tomorrow and I won't be around as often, I thought I'd get you something..." He explained.

"What is it!! Tell me! Tell me please! I beg you!"
"Just wait, we are almost there..."

All of a sudden, we entered an area of the village that belonged to the... "Inuzuka?"
"Yup!" Kakashi smiled. Obviously he had something planned, but I couldn't put my finger on it... he knocked on a house door.

"Coming!" A voice called. They opened the door, "Kakashi! How are you?!"

"Hello, Mrs. Inuzuka! I'm good..."
She turned to me, "Is this the infamous little sister, you talk about all the time?"
"Yup!" He expressed as he put me on the floor.

"Don't you have a son attending the academy tomorrow too?" I looked up at Kakashi.
"Yes, he's out back with the dogs." She explained. Once I heard dogs my eyes opened wide, "do you want to go see them?" I nodded frantically.

She guided me to the back where I saw 6 dogs, big and small. I looked up at Kakashi and he gestured me to go. I ran out to the dogs, when a small husky with blue eyes approached me.... "Hello Beautiful!" I picked her up and rubbed her belly, she licked my cheek. I giggled.
All of a sudden another small dog approached me he was white with brown ears, "A Great Pyrenees, how cute!" I rubbed his head.

"Akamaru! Where are you!"
"I guess that's your name," I smiled at the dog. "He's over here!"
A boy about my age came running over, "thanks." He picked up his dog. And finally looked up at me. His face turned pink, "I'm K-k-Iba!" He yelped.
"Hi K-k-Iba," I giggled. "I'm F/N!" He smiled.

"Kiba, F/N is going to be attending the academy tomorrow too!" Mrs. Inuzuka explained. "Kakashi do you want to tell her or should I?"

"I'll tell her," Nii-San turned to me, "Mrs. Inuzuka isn't able to keep all of these dogs, so she is allowing us to adopt one."

I looked down at the husky in my arms, "Can I have her?"

"Anything for you dear!" She expressed. The husky barked in excitement.

"Welcome to the Hatake clan!" I told the puppy, "I'm going to call you... Kumo!"

"F/N..." Nii-San murmured.

"I'm naming you after my father, Sakumo! A hero of the hidden leaf village!" I cheered, "Because like him and my brother, we are destined to accomplish great things!"

"You sure are!" Nii-San smiled.

After playing with Kiba and the dogs, we had to head home because it was getting late.
"Bye F/N! I can't wait for tomorrow!"
"Me either! Bye Kiba!"
"F/N!" Kiba yelled.
I turned back around and Kiba hugged me and I hugged him back.

It was the beginning of our beautiful friendship that may bloom into something more.