2

A/n: Emmett there

It's my first day as his secretary.Its hard to just be around him, mr.sexypants yes thats his name now at least in my head. I was Mr.Scotts secretary, until his secretary quit,and Mr.Scott transferred, so now I'm working with him and my hot,sweaty fantasies aren't helping me keep calm. I need release and I need it now, aghh why did I have to be his secretary I'd love to fantasize from afar were I have a less likely chance of getting caught. I knocked on his office door, there was some shuffling before he said in his husky masculine voice "come in"

Hey Mr.Scott em er did he just zip his zipper I thought. Yes ? He said. Oh shit um I bit my lip he had that I just had mind blowing sex look aghh I want that from him , I need release, I was already hot and bothered ,my clit throbbing wanting,attention. Fuck it, I walked over to his desk swaying my hips sensually ,if I get fired, I could always go back to stripping. I started talking about one of the cases he asked me to help him go over I leaned over the desk reaching for the files popping my chest out slightly whilst biting my lip. I groaned out loud without even noticing, Mr. Garcia said "are you okay ? What's wrong ? Are you hurt? I tried lying and said it was the time of the month,but I stuttered and gave away, "oh okay ,um er sorry? He said. He looked really uncomfortable." I'ts cool shit he believed it. Next thing I know I have mr.sexypants pinning me to the wall "now are you going to tell me the truth or not,did you really think I was that stupid?" He was so close his lips were brushing against my cheek. Mr.Garcia tthis isn't appropriuuuh fuck he was massaging my throbbing clit "Is this appropriate? He asked. He rubbed in circular motions. Or this ? he kissed me, I hungrily responded. I unbuttoned his shirt and threw it somewhere, he took off my blouse and unclamped my bra. So beautiful.. he whispered before pinching them,before he picked me up and threw all things on his desk he laid me down before spreading my legs my skirt was up high my stomach. His cool wet tongue went in circular motions ahhhh I moaned----Eva ? Eva he said my name and the sound was muffled Eva ?! I sat upright before hitting my head on the cabinet ''Dammit" fu*cking shit I'm so getting fired. "My office NOW!!!!" He yelled.
I scrambled into his office cheeks flustered and all. He looked pissed , god it served him well though. Stop thinking these things ava. ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME?!!! His voice boomed. "Uh yes sir, i h-heard you" fuck im stuttering. He rubbed his temples before taking his seat and pulling out his laptop, "Do you have the files i asked for this morning or not? He said calmly. Too calm hes such a fucking bipolar prick oy. "Ava im talking to you ! Do you respond to Ava or what? He seemed pissed. He advanced quickly towards me like a fucking lion stalking its prey, i felt myself get excited i know its wrong but hot damn he's so fine. I walked backwards bumping into the wall . He looked deep in his thoughts his greyish blue eyes looked clouded over , his frown twitched into a smirk before he said , "i guess since ava doesnt do the job maybe i should call you by your stage name ,he spat the name bubblegum out like he just tasted piss in his orange juice" so many thoughts raced though my mind at that very second. How the fuck did he know my stage name. ?! I havent been called that since my stripping days .
A/N :
There are so many errors here wow.
I'll edit them later i guess , how are my readers doing? Comment and vote , what do you think will happen next? Sorry for the wait , ill try updating sooner writers block really is a bitch. Bye lovelies 💋❤
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ! 4K?!! VIEWS BUT SO LITTLE VOTES?!!!!!!!! AGHHHHHHHHH VOTE MY LOVELIES VOTE AND PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK !!