If Minho said yes, it would force him to go to Earth. It ment commiting to the other person. Whilst that may sound scary, it is in their destiny to fall in love as they are soulmates. So you could technically never be dissapointed. Of course, you didn't necessarily start loving the person immediately, however you would feel a connection. The human of course, would be unaware that they are binded. Telling them would mean failure and the angel in question would immediately be send to Hell without any further questions.

He didn't know what to say and seeing as the Gods had told many angels this before, they knew Minho wasn't sure of what to do.

"Look" Grald began. "It is scary, especially knowing you have it good here. However, you'll only have one soulmate ever. I must say it is definitely intersting your soulmate needed you this soon after you came here, but if you don't help them now, you'll potentially lose that special connection forever. If they choose to forget their life if they make it here, that is when your connection is lost. You can find love after this, but it will never be as strong as the love you would experience with them. It is sad you would not be able to experience Heaven for a little longer, but at the same time if you succeed, you'll eventually end back up here again."

This didn't seem to make Minho feel any better about the situation. It was a gamble, honestly. How much did that person need saving? Was it worth risking a good life in Heaven for? He didn't want to be so selfish, however he didn't even know the person yet. How could he put his entire existence on the line without a second thought?

"Minho. How about we give you 24 hours to think about it? We'll call you back here tomorrow at this time and you give us your final answer?" Lazera spoke. The other four Gods looked at her, probably confused as to why she gave him this option. She seemed to sense it and spoke up once more. "I'm giving you this option, because I know you just arrived here a two weeks ago. I think it's only fair I give you a little time to think about it." Minho smiled at the offer and gladly took it.

As he left to go back to his home, he decided to walk through the park he had been sitting in earlier when he stumbled upon his new friend, Lucas. He called out to the tall boy, who he was quick to share the news with. His friend had been in Heaven for a long time, so Minho felt like the boy could give him some good advice.

"No way man. Already? You're so lucky!" Lucas exclaimed happily as he watered the flowers. Minho sat down on the edge of the flower bed, staring at the ground as he kicked some loose stones.

"You think it's lucky?"

"Hell yeah! You have a chance to experience true love! Isn't that a beautiful thing? I wish I would get that chance soon. Whilst I love it here, Earth is a crazy place I can't seem to get enough off. The people there are so much more interesting... Here everyone is friendly and rarely does something exciting happen! Minho looked at his new friend fondly, mentally agreeing that this place could probably get boring after a while.

"You think I should do it? I could go to Hell, you know?"

"Is Hell really that bad though?"

"What do you mean?" Minho laughed and looked up at his odd friend.

"What I'm saying is, we've never heard what it's like? What if Satan, -or whatever he would be called, is just a guy that didn't want to live here and created his own place for the cool kids?"

"You're actually insane, Lucas!" Minho let out a chuckle as he thought about it. The thought of Satan happily watering his own flowerbed came to mind, causing Minho to hold back another set of laughs.

"Well, yeah. But I'm right, no? I think it's worth it. I'd love to have someone to love unconditionally."

"You seem to forget the part where I need to be able to 'save' them? What if they're about to be eaten by a shark? Or they're a criminal and I need to bail them out?" Lucas laughed as he stopped watering the flowers, turning to face Minho. The latter was just trying to come up with as many scenarios to not want to go, but he knew most of them were ridiculous.

"You know they'd never sent someone from Heaven to help out a bad guy, right?"

True.

And that's why Minho now stood in front of the big doors the next day, ready to make his final decision. As he walked in and bowed towards the five gods once more, he was asked the same question by Aries. She seemed bored, probably expecting Minho to decline just like the three others that she had asked the same question that day.

"Do you want to see who needs you?"

"Yes."

Aries' eyes widened slightly in surprise, whilst the other Gods smiled at him. He turned to looked into the big mirror on the right of the room which Lazera had pointed at. A boy with dark brown hair appeared. Minho was hit by confusion, not thinking about the possibility of the person being a boy. The confusing feeling in his heart quickly turned into sadness, as he saw that the boy seemed to be crying on his bed. He realised he made the right choice. He didn't want the unknown boy to suffer, it already made his heart physically hurt. Come to think of it, he had never thought about his sexuality since entering Heaven. Looked like he didn't care either as all he wanted, was to jump throught the mirror right there and then to hug the upset boy.

"His name is Han Jisung, 19 years old." Theos started. "Whilst we can't tell you why he needs you, we're all very glad you decided to try to save him. We'll be sending you to Earth now. When you wake up there, you'll have an apartment and a whole new life. You'll have memories and family like everyone else does, so don't be too surprised. That is all the help you'll get from us, the rest you will have to do without our help, but know we are watching and rooting for you."

"Thank you. Whilst I'm sad to leave this place so quickly, I'm kind of excited to go back to Earth. And he seems really cute."

The Gods laughed and they said their goodbyes to Minho. He succumbed to the darkness and before he knew it, he had woken up in a bed he wasn't familiar with, yet at the same time knew all to well.

——————————————————————————

Whilst this is only the intro chapter, I promise the story will become better as it goes on! I've finished up to chapter 5 and I'm loving writing this more and more, my writing is becoming better with it as well ~

I really hope you'll all support this story as I haven't been this excited about something in a HOT minute.

Stream Close and God's Menu thanks xoxo