ch. 11

Y/N P.O.V

My vision is blurry as my eyes try to focus. Theres a lot of noise but nothing I can focus on and so many colours. What happened?

Slowly things come back to me. The interview, the people,the pain and-

No.

I didnt.

Why did I have to faint? Why couldn't this just go smoothly? God, I've made an idiot out of myself.

I divert my attention to Nick, who is clicking his fingers infront of me.

"-ere. Hey, kid. You there? What happened are you okay?"

"Um..." I begin,my mind still groggy "yeah. I guess I was overwhelmed. What's going to happen now? Is the interview still ago?"

Nick stared at me for a second. "Do you think you could handle it?"

"Could you get someone to write down all the questions or arrange a number people could call with questions so that there arent as many people. It was just too much and I couldn't focus on anything so I froze."

Nick nodded his head before telling people what I said. People started rushing around, most heading towards the exit and after a few minutes it was just 2 reporters, the police and me inthe room. I was sat down on a chair as the cameras were turned to me.

"Hello this is Z-news (idk any of the channel names so we are going with this) live from the zootopia police department with the new animal that has been the talk of the week. We get to ask questions and you can call in too with the number displayed at the bottom of the screen."

I assumed that there is something being edited on but I couldn't be sure.

"Now why dont you tell us your name, species and age while we wait for the calls to come in."

"I am a human or homosapien is the technical term. My name is Y/N and I'm Y/A."  Just as I finished talking a phone went off.

"Okay and that's the first caller of the night. What's your question?"

As the person started speaking I could already tell by the shrill inher voice that it was a Karen about to say something offensive.

"Why are you here? Why couldn't you just stay where you came from cause you scared my kid when he saw what happened and I shouldn't have had to explain what a Predator is to him."

My blood boiled.

I swear if only I could hunt this woman down.

Okay wait. Getting angry wouldn't help. Let's just sass her or something.

"Ma'am. May I ask how old your child is?"

"11"

"Ooohhh 11 huh? Well incase you didnt watch the video through a feral wolf was about to kill a child and I stepped in to try help. You wanna know how old that kid was? 9. He was 9 years old and he got attacked. Not to mention hes a "Predator fox". Anyone can be attacked and anyone can hurt people. What animal you are doesnt effect this so it's not my fault you failed to educate your child. That could easily have been him there and because YOU havent done anything about that then he might have been to overwhelmed by something unfamiliar to react properly."

"The kid was a fox. The child should have enough violent instinct to protect himself an-"

"ENOUGH" I interrupt her. "ARE YOU SERIOUSLY MAD BECAUSE THE BUBBLE YOUVE KEPT YOURSELF IN HAS FINALLY BURST?!?!? WELL IM SO SORRY YOU HAVE TO FACE THE REAL WORLD!! HOW DARE YOU BLAME A CHILD FOR GETTING ATTACKED AND BE MAD BECAUSE THE INCONVENIENCE IT CAUSED YOU!!! HE COULD HAVE DIED BUT YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR PERFECT LITTLE LIFE. I-... someone please hang up this call before I say something I say shouldn't."