Chapter 2

The man Zhou Yi'an is waiting for was his current lover. The two met in the United States while studying abroad. He was the heir of a family business. He was quite young and only two years older than him. The two had been in love for four years, two years in the same city, and two years in a long distance relationship. Zhou Yi'an was very satisfied with Liu Heng. This man was good at every aspect. He was handsome, came from a prestige family and he had everything in his hands. He had already come out with his family and will not get married in the future. The only thing that makes Zhou Yian dissatisfied in this Mr. Perfect was that Liu Heng had a six-year-old son.

It is said that when Liu Heng came out of the closet, the family members were so afraid that he would cut off his family line in the future. He simply asked someone to give birth to a son through surrogacy. This cut off the family's idea of ​​letting him marry and had children *so that there would still be someone to burn the incense.

Liu Heng's son was called Liu Xu, and his nickname was *Dou Sha. Zhou Yi'an only saw him once. At that time, Dou Sha was only four years old, and his face was all sullen. His expression always looked unhappy no matter who he saw. Little Dousha was pouting his mouth while being held in Liu Heng's arms. When Zhou Yian teased him, the child rolled his eyes and turned around in Liu Heng's body showing resistance.

At that time, Zhou Yi'an looked at Dou Sha, his eyes were silently traced on the face of the father and son. He had to say that they are indeed a father and son. The blood connection between them couldn't be cut, and the appearance really resembled.

However, the character of the child didn't know who he took after. He was not close to anyone. Never mind Zhou Yi'an, he was not even close to his grandparents nor all off the big aunts and little aunts in the family. With that character he didn't like to be hugged and close to other people. He liked to sit in the corner to play building blocks and games by himself or just being lost in his own world.

That time Liu Heng was taking a bath, Zhou Yi'an ran over and asked Dousha: "Do you want a mother?"

The child raised his head from the building block and gave Zhou Yian a cold glance, and said, "What's your business?"

🔸🔸🔸

Zhou Yi'an sat in the corner waiting for Liu Heng, his thoughts fluttered a bit, but his eyes were still staring at Wang Yincheng's direction.

For so many years, Zhou Yi'an did not think of Wang Yincheng, nor did he think of contacting this person, but he understood Wang Yincheng's character, Wang Yincheng's indifferent nature, and was light on everything.

Zhou Yi'an sat for a while, and now that Wang Yincheng was packing up to leave, his first reaction was that Wang Yincheng saw him, but when Wang Yincheng's cell phone rang, he thought to himself that Wang Yincheng should be waiting for someone.

Wang Yincheng called and walked out. The door of the coffee shop was pushed open. Liu Heng walked in from the outside and the two passed by.

Zhou Yi'an's heart raced at the time. He had never mention Wang Yincheng in front of Liu Heng. He only said lightly about his past and said that he once had a lover. Later, because of his incompatible personality and he was going to study abroad at that time, he broke up. Liu Heng didn't ask much at the time.

In Zhou Yi'an's heart, he didn't want Liu Heng to know his past.

🔸🔸🔸

Zhou Yi'an was relieved after Wang Yincheng left. He stood up and smiled at Liu Heng. Liu Heng's tough face didn't have extra expressions, but his facial features were deep and delicate. His eyebrows had a Western European style, very thick. When he looked at you there will be a feeling of being sucked in. Looking at Zhou Yi'an, Liu Heng ticked the corners of his lips and his cold expression on his face softened a little.