Practice went smoothly and neither Akaashi or Bokuto were showing significant signs of them dating, Konoha and Washio did ask Akaashi about his star tear issue and he replied that he was okay but nothing more. Which didn't make sense to the two since just last week he was a mess and now he's.. decent, seemed to have glown up a bit. This, of course was hitting on the females of fukurodani.

"Yah, isn't that Akaashi Keiji? The volleyball club's setter?"

"I've never noticed him since he would always leave class"

"He's really..pretty."

Akaashi tried hard not to get to the comments he was getting while walking towards his classroom. He sat down on his desk which was the 2nd last towards the window on the 3rd row. He had perfect view of the whole class. He took a moment to breathe since he had missed so many classes due to his "illness" he was lucky that his class had a group chat that actually cared about him. He felt a tap on his shoulder, he turned around to see a boy that was a similar height as him looking down at him. He had dark blue eyes and black hair. Akaashi didn't interact much with other people in his class, he couldn't even remember the name of them. He was just staring back at him until he snapped back out of it.

"I-uh yes?" He stuttered.

"Akaashi, how are you feeling?"

"I'm good uhhh..sorry your name?"

"We've been classmates for 2 years now Akaashi!" The boy snapped at him. "I'm Sakuta, Sakuta Kayade." He placed a soft smile at him which Akaashi just nodded too.

"Nice to officially meet you Kayade-Kun."

"Ita! I almost forgot to tell you, were getting a new girl today."

Which Akaashi didn't spark any intrest in and just said "that's cool" and "I hope she's nice" and shot back to his phone.
The teacher then walked in before Sakuta could say anything more the setter and sat in the next seat over to him, right next to the wall.

"As some of you must know, Kyoko Sarumi has transferred to another school, which we do give her luck to. We have a new student with us today and i hope you call treat her with respect. You may come in"

The girl had black hair with white highlights, it was cut into a bop which layed perfectly over her shoulders. Her eyes were green and her skin was golden. She was a pretty girl. To the class that is. For Akaashi, well he was terrified.

"Hello! My name is Mizumi Hana but please just call me Hana or Miha!" She greeted bowing in respect.

Just as he thought his day couldn't have gotten worse the teacher assigned her to sit next to him. But Hana hadn't seen Akaashi before so it should be okay.. right?

"You're Akaashi right?" She said in a solemn tone, it was like a chain saw scratching glass.

The raven hair boy nodded slowly expecting some horrible remarks. But that didn't happen, her smile softened up and she took her seat next to him.

"I'm Hana! My boy- i mean friend has talked to me once about you. I didn't expect you to be so pretty.."

Did she mean that Bokuto knew she was coming to Fukurodani? Also did she almost say boyfriend..?

"I see.." he didn't like Hana from the beginning but he chose to ignore her. She wasn't as annoying as he expected her to be. Maybe because it was her first day. However, Akaashi did notice how she would always take glances of Akaashi and that was annoying. Hana joined midway of term but she came perfectly in time to choose continuation subjects. Of course she also had to see the subjects and understand them before picking them.

Akaashi picked up the form that was placed on his desk.

Career..?

He didn't know what to do for his final year at fukurodani. They could only choose 3 additional subjects along with the compulsory Maths, English and Science; the good part is that you could choose what topics to continue in those three.

Akaashi didn't think much of it, he always wanted to do photography and media so he wrote those down alongside PE where he would continue volleyball as his main focus. He folded the paper up and decided he would talk to his mother about which topics to continue out of the core. He put that paper in a folder which was placed inside his back, he was walking out to go for lunch when he heard someone call back for him. Hana.

sighing he responded "what is it Mizumi-chan."

"Mizumi-? I told you to call me Hana!"

Akaashi rolled his eyes, how much he hated her voice. She was trying to be all perfect but Akaashi could tell those weren't her real colours. A arm wrapped around him and he immediately flinched it off.

"Stop."
Neither of them wanted to involve in drama so Hana layed back and just asked him what she wanted to ask in the first place.

"Can you show me around campus..please?"

The boy had no choice so he did so. While walking out the classroom a noise came from a corner.

"Hey hey heyyy!" That noise made him smile a lot. He was about to run up to Bokuto but Hana got there before him.

"Koutarou!" She said giving him a large hug. Bokuto didn't look comfortable at all. For one, they were in the middle of the hall way and two, his boyfriend was standing right there. Both boys were looking at eachother as if they knew what they were thinking, it was the same thing.

"This bitch."

[hiiii I'm sorry for such a late update! I'll try updating much faster but I'm just getting busy. Hope you understand and enjoy your week!
-Vi]