Bio(Team Sonic)

Name: Olgilvie Maurice Harrison

Nickname: Sonic(what he prefers to be called)

Hero Name: The Speed Of Sound Hero: Sonic

Age: 16

Height: 5' 2''

Looks

Hero Costume

Hero Costume

Quirk: Sound Speed

Quirk: Sound Speed

Type: Emitter

-Olgilvie can control his bioelectric field that can protect his body, and grant him ridiculously enhanced speed and agility. This field can also grant him minor protection when he runs, which comes in the form of a mach cone. The mach cone only shows up when he goes at Mach 1. His current limit is Mach 5.

Drawback: Due to his bioelectric field, Olgilvie burns through energy very quickly. If let unchecked, or if he pushes himself too far he could injure or, in a very strenuous situation, kill himself from the exhaustion. He tries to keep himself at Mach 1 at most times.

Personality: Stubborn cocky and a thrill seeker at heart, Sonic is always looking for action. He can come off as self centered at times, but will always be there whenever his friends need his help. He hates feeling cramped or being in tight spaces, and can get easily irritated when left there for too long.

Trivia

-He cannot swim to save his life. Has an incredible fear of large bodies of water and drowning, but doesn't hate water in general.

-Olgilvie is addicted to rock music of all kind. Even has his own guitar he calls Blue Star.

-His ears are a mutation passed down from his mother, whereas his Quirk is a mutation of his father's.

-His uncle, Chuck Harrison, is an incredibly famous scientist that focuses on both the science behind Quirks and developing support items for existing or training Pro Heroes. Charles is one of the reasons he wanted to be a Hero.

-While Ogilvie has a younger brother and older sister, he doesn't like to talk about them much. His sister is apart of a General Course in London while his brother is taking a Support Course in America.