THE SUPRISE OF A LIFETIME

{PoV: Tails}                                                                                                                                                                                 Okay, so I looked up from my research to see Shadow dragging Sonic by the forearm. Cream and I were pretty much shocked that Shadow didn't run him all the way here. Amy was here as well, so when she saw Sonic, she quickly rushed to his aid. Then basically snatched Sonic from Shadow. "Let me go. I don't wanna be dragged" Sonic whined but Amy kept dragging him. She dragged him all the way to next to Cream and stood him up, and held his hand. 

     I walked in front of everyone and started my "presentation". Then started talking. "Sonic and Shadow, this applies to you, and I guess all of us" I sighed. They both looked curious. "Eggman is alive.." I finished sadly. You see Sonic and Shadow was on a mission with G.U.N. long story short, Eggman died in that battle.

    Sonic looked kinda happy then I saw him hag his head. Maria hugged Shadow. "Hey guys," Amy said in a reassuring voice trying to cheer everyone up, I mean no one wanted Eggman dead, but we actually got a chance to live our live without fighting, a peaceful life. But never the less Amy continued, "lets go to my house and watch a movie" Sonic smiled. 

   Then sighed, he leaned on Amy, then Amy wrapped her arm around his neck and they started walking. Sonic didn't protest, just kepting leaning on Amy. I took Cream's hand and she took mine. 'Man I love her' I thought walking with Cream next to Shadow and Maria. Hopefully no battles anytime soon, but now that Eggman is back I highly doubt that's gonna happen.

*Two uploads in one day! Go me! Anyways to be continued*

*Socara- How many are you gonna have?*

*5 parts bye! (Sorry it's short)