I sensed her pick up my phone from my bedside table. "You know, Adrien has left six missed calls. Don't you think you should - I don't know - call back? Tell him you're not ready to perform?" I sighed and hung my head low, fiddling with my fingers.

"I don't think he'd...they'd ever forgive me for just backing out on them like that." My voice wavered slightly. I've had stage fright for about 2 years or so and I have never been able to overcome it. Nothing particularly bad happen. It's more so of my levels of anxiety shoots up when I know there's people watching me.

Posting a video on the internet is a completely different story...for me anyway.

"I'm pretty sure he wouldn't." I looked up to see Bri slightly smirking. "If anything I would think he's got a little..." she trailed off and my eyebrow raised in confusion. "-crush on you." She finished.

My eyes widened in shock and I stumbled off my bed. "N-no! Why would you even say that? He's probably already got a girlfriend anyway." I muttered the last part but it was useless.

"So you admit that you like him?" Bridgette's lips curled more upward at my statement.

"No no no no!" I frantically waved my arms in denial.

"But did he or did he not ask if you had a boyfriend?" Bridgette just needed to shut the hell up so my face could go back to its normal colour. "Y-yes he did, butthatdoesn'tmeananything!" I blurted out really fast.

"Whatever you say." She scoffed but then she softened. "But don't you think you should get back to school? You didn't even tell anyone that you came back and you're lucky I'm not telling Mama either." I was really lucky that I forgot Mama had an outing of some sort that she didn't tell us anything about.

"I would but I'd be the embarrassment of the year." I groaned and hid my face in my hands.

"I think you would be considered more of an embarrassment if you didn't turn up." Bridgette deadpanned. I scrunched my face up, knowing that she's right. "But even if I did go back I'd be too late. They're probably performing already." I was about to collapse into my bed without changing out of my outfit for this day but fate...or rather my sister had other plans.

I was harshly dragged out of the comfort of my bed and everything else happened in a flash. I was being dragged down the street towards the school with Bridgette muttering curses under her breath.

At school
Third person POV

"Thank you for performing! Everybody give it up for The Captives!" Everybody went into an uproar while Alix, Kim, Ivan and Mylene headed backstage.

"Everybody please settle while the next band prepares!" Ms Bustier smiled and headed off stage.

Meanwhile, Adrien, Alya and Nino were slightly panicked that their lead singer was still no where to be seen.

"Still no sign of Marinette?" Ms Bustier sighed to the group of friends.

"No but the show must go on right?" Adrien muttered and went up the steps to the entrance of the stage, followed by Nino and Alya.

"Everybody please give it up for The Miracles!" The group got into their designated positions; Nino on drums, Alya on piano and Adrien on guitar while making his way to the front of the stage by the mic.