Waking as a plushie

*WARNING this chapter will not completely make sense because this is still a working progressive for me. And when I figure out where I want this to go. I'll edit things. Enjoy!*
~Micheals POV~
Mom and dad had been talking to the doctor's.... And left me with grandma and Elizabeth. I hold my twins stuffed animal gently while crying. And suddenly our older brother Terrence walks in and with mom's dad. I run and hug him crying... "Sissy gone...."
~time skip brought to you by I can't think of anything else for the hospital~
~Terrences Pov~
We were told to go home after mom and dad figured out what to do with y/n's body. Once we got home I had to watch Elizabeth while they talk with Michael. I loved my little sister, and my little brother... Although I wasn't the nicest... I notice my little sister's plush wolf that Michael kept with him after leaving the hospital. They told him that she would've wanted him to keep it. I pick it up and hug it "I'm sorry sis....I'm so sorry...I always told you when you where a baby that I'd always be there for you and Michael...to protect you..." I place it back and wipe my now tear stained face.
~time skip to later that night~
~no ones Pov~
Everyone was now asleep... Or as asleep as one can be after a death... And a certain white plush stands up and looks around.
~??? Pov~
I wake up and stretch and I see I'm at home. I stand up and walk and head to the stairs to go to my room. But the stairs look bigger then they were last time I saw them. 'its because your smaller now.' a voice says in a sing song tone and I try to talk but it only comes out in my head 'who are you? What do you mean?' the voice is quiet for a little bit. 'i don't remember my real name but you called me Zapper or grey. So you can call me those.' I think for a little bit 'wait your my wolf teddy! Your real?' I jump up and down and look around 'where are you grey?!?' the voice sighs 'find a mirror then you'll see' I look for a mirror but end up having to climb the stairs. 'silly stairs your not supposed to get bigger. I am.' when I find a mirror I look into it and I see grey standing and looking at the mirror and I look around for me 'i found you! But wait we're am I?' Grey's voice is soft 'look your in me. Well your ghost is in me.' I look around and run to Michael's and i's room and climb the bed. 'no I'm in bed with brother! I have to be... This is a dream!'
~time skip to when Terrence turns 17 and Michael turn 10 and Elizabeth 5~
~Y/N's Pov~
I've been in grey for 5 years now... And I've been watching my siblings grow up. I every now and then move around to try and get my parents to notice me. I can't talk but I can move and force myself to fall. It hurts. But it's worth it if they notice. Today is Elizabeth's 5th birthday. Grey told me that mom is pregnant again. They all seem much happier now. I think they forgot about me. But that's fine.
~two years later~
~Y/n's pov~
Michael gave grey to Chris. My new little brother. 'hey Chris..your so cute'
Chris giggles and hugs us 'hey grey. Do you think he can hear us?' grey has been my company for these past 7 years 'i think so. Baby's can understand things that grownups choose to ignore.' I look at Chris 'i love you Chris. I'm your big sister y/n.' Chris giggles and smiles.
~time skip to Chris's first word~
~Micheals Pov~
I'm in Chris's room checking on him and he's babling and playing with y/n's old plush. "Hey Chris what are you doing?" He giggles and hugs the plush "Ga ba na ha" I smile and laugh "really? What did you name it?"
I didn't notice but dad walked in behind me with a video camera. "Ha ha ha na y/n!" I look at Chris and blink a couple times. "W...what did you say?" He bables "ha na na ga y/n!"
I hear something drop behind me and turn to see my dad tearing up and the camera on the floor "Dad!" I run and hug him tightly. "W...where...d....did...he...learn her name... W....we don't talk about her much..." I hug my now crying dad. "Y/n y/n y/n!" My little brother keeps saying her name.
~Willams Pov~
I walk in to chris's room with a camera and record the conversation between Michael and Chris until Chris says her name...y/n...how...when....I look in his crib and at her old plush...'m...maybe...no there's no way...right?'