Meeting the missing children

*WARNING MENTION OF MURDER, ABUSE, AND GIRE BUT WHAT'S A FBAF BOOK WITHOUT THIS CRAP!*

Y/N'S POV

Today, Chris, Terrence, Papa glitchy and myself are following our family to dad's new restaurant. Freddy Fazbears pizza, since the death of Chris, Elizabeth has been keeping Zapper and myself close to her. While Micheal has secretly holding on to Chris's old golden plush in his bag.

We watch as the restaurant fills with children and families and the animatronics spring to life singing and dancing on there stages, and on there breaks they wonder around. Children seem to crowd the animatronics when on break.

I follow Michael when I spot him he works the night shift here because dad said he would be perfect. I find this place amusing as do my other dead family members. But I avoid it during the day seeing as some children actually communicate with us and I'm very shy. So I let papa, Chris, and Terrence enjoy the children's company while I follow my twin. Micheal has walked to the back office and grabbed some clothing and put it in his bag with Chris's old plush and his foxy mask that was Terrence's before hand. I follow him as he walks back into the main area of the pizza place and he gives forced smiles to kids who try to get him to play, only to give in when Elizabeth steps over and asks him to play. I look around and spot my dad and mom talking so I head over and stick close to them both. "I don't like it Clara. He knows he shouldn't be that close to Lizzy." Dad said rather roughly. "William you told him not to make her upset and she asked to play with him. If he said no she would have gotten upset. And he says yes you get upset. Dear you need to make up your mind. He's obviously hurting as well." Mom says quietly. "He never truly healed the first time this happened. So don't be so hard on him. Ok?" Mom states as sge turns her head back towards Micheal and Elizabeth. Dad just gives a rough grunt in response.

*Time skip to birthday party*

I had decided to stick close to dad since he was farthest away from the sea of children in the reastrant. And watched as he brought out one of the old Fredbear family dinners animatronic suits. I believe it's Goldenbonnie or Springbonnie. Dad said that it was Goldenbonnie when a female was present in the Bonnie and Springbonnie when a male was present in it. I watch as he skillfully threw on the suit and head to the kitchen for the cake and knife for the birthday boy. The name Fritz was written in a beautiful cursive font in strawberry gel.

I follow dad with the cake and he gathers 5 children and lure them to a staff only room where the animatronics were resting away from the crowd and waiting for maintenance before there next show. I noticed these children haven't seen me at all so they must be older then at least 6 no younger than 4 for the smallest in the group.

*WARNING GORE AND MURDER SKIP IF YOU WISH!*

I follow them onto the room and watch as my dad pulls out the knife and the children seem to get excited for the cake, but dad dropped the cake and walked towards the children pulling the Springbonnie's head off his and laugh. He got to the birthday boy first, picked him up tossing him at a wall causing an arm and leg to break the boy screamed but the room was sound proof and no one outside the room can hear inside. I watch as dad walks towards the youngest looking kid she has blonde hair and blue eyes filled with fear. I watch helplessly as dad stabbed at her but one of the boys ran infront of her taking the stab for her. He looked to be a little older then the girl. He fell to the ground after dad stabs him again in the heart and the boy falls limp bleeding heavily from both wounds, the girl he protected gets stabbed in the side of the head and her neck brutally snapped, she to falls limp. The other to children have hidden from my dad... No... William. This is not my father I loved... I watch as William hunts and kills the other to kids. Leaving the birthday boy, Fritz as the last one. Father laughs and picks the boy up by his broken arm and stabs him in the eye, then he throws him back to the ground and stabs him 7 times in the chest.