"Y/n, is it? Experimented for six years. Giving out help till now. A fragile and weak physic body due to the medicines."

Now, her body was shaking more violently.

"Boss—"

Norman let his hand out. He stared back at Vincent. "Not now."

Norman stared back at Y/n. A gaze with hatred and disgusted.

'Why is he like this? Is it because I sepera—'

"I'm not upset you seperate me and made me as a bait so they can escape. But it's just..."

"You help because of luck."

He spoke as if he could read her mind. He spoke as if he knew everything. This is what Y/n hated and disgusted of him. Y/n shook his head.

Norman extended his hand out for Y/n. "Let's join, and if you made a mistake, I'll..."

"...eleminate you."

It was just a year ago. And now, Y/n found herself stuck with serving Norman and the team. "Y/n."

Y/n looked up from her book. "?". "Will they come here safely?"

Y/n put down the book and the pen. She replied to Norman.

Four dead.

Norman nodded his head and went back with the writing letter.

"Will everything be just like the plan?"

Y/n nodded her head. With a sleep and break of course. "You may go to the infirmary."

What is this? A slavery?

Y/n nodded her head. She stood up and walked away. She was responsible for the plans and infirmary.

Not a lot of sick kids were in the inifrmary. She checked the temperature. "Ah-choo!"

She walked to the cabinet and took the medicines. Y/n sighed. Like this again... when will this end?

She knew that she won't be let go by Norman that easily. Y/n shook her head. 'No, I just need to convinced Emm—'

"That's right, using your friends as a bait to stay safe."
Y/n looked up to Mama and shook her head. "No!"
Mama sighed and shook her head. "You're still too young and naïve to understand that. But, when you grow older..."

"I'm sure you'll understand."

'What was I thinking?'

Y/n sighed. This felt like it's repeated all over again. "Ah-choo!"

Y/n was brought to reality when she heard the sneezing. Y/n gave a box of tissue for him. The kid took the tissue. Y/n sighed and put the wet cloth to his forehead.

The kid fell asleep. Slowly, she found herself hummimg a lullaby. Her humming voice filled the room. Her cheeks were pulled up. She smiled. It felt like she was taking care of her friends.