In My Life Again

3 years later: Senior Year

I can't believe I'm graduating this year.I am finally a senior this year and I couldn't be any happier. I didn't expect to get this far but, I did. And me and my mom relationship has just went down the drain. I tried to work it out with her but, everything I tried didn't work. I just hate that me and my own mother don't have a good relationship. And this is when I need her the most...my last year of high school.

"Taylor, are you even listening?" I looked up and forgot that I was at my friend's house. This is where I spend most of my days at either here or while I'm at work.

Brittany is like my second sister. I appreciate everything she has done for me. She was there for me since the end of my sophomore year. I was dating this guy and it wasn't for that long, a couple months at the most, but, I didn't trust him. He would spend all his time with me in the beginning but, he started disappearing. I began to get suspicious and it turned out he was cheating on me. I was a little heartbroken but, that's when Brittany showed up. Now, Brittany Coleman, was one of the most popular girls in school. She was the head cheerleader and she was the student body president. She and Kristen, the girl that my boyfriend cheated on with, were kinda friends. But, Brittany told her that she was nothing but a pathetic, desperate, lonely bitch that will never be happy with her damn self. They fought and I didn't see Kristen for a while and she was no longer a cheerleader after that. Then, Brittany started inviting to parties and get together. I just glad I made a new friend that could actually understand me.

"Sorry, Brittany. You were saying." I said as I put my phone down.

"Ugh, I swear you are just the worst person to tell information to."

"Sorry, I was just checking out something. Please continue."

"I bet you don't even know what we were talking about, do you?"

I groaned as I looked at her. "Brit, I know what we were talking about. About the Senior trip."

"So you were listening? Wow, what happened to my old Taylor?"

"Whatever."

She was excited about this Senior trip. We are going to Paris. She was the one who planned it and the school approved. She has been working on this since our Junior year. I know this trip meant a lot to her since it has been a dream of hers. But, I am debating if I wanna go or not. I was supposed to go years ago but, that was cut short. Damn, I really wish that Amanda was here. I miss her so much.

"So, you know that we are getting a new student tomorrow. "

"Ugh, what is it? Junior?"

" No, it's a Senior. I heard he was like a badass. Just came from some disciplinary school from overseas."

"Wow, he must be really bad."

"Shut up. Didn't you have a friend who went overseas when you were younger?"

"Not a friend. An asshole and yeah. I haven't seen him since my sister's funeral."

"Well, maybe it's him."

"Hopefully not. I do not want him in my life again."

"Eh, if you say so. People can change."

"Just because someone gets sent overseas for discipline, doesn't mean they can change someone. Anyway, change the topic." "Alright, fine. How are you and your mom?"