However that wasn’t the only thing bothering me. I hadn’t seen Chester since that night I had that nightmare. I’m sure he was in the same year as me. He should have at least been in one of my classes or I would have seen him around at school I tried to spot him out at lunch and dinner, however there was no sign of him there. Where could he be?

  I cannot believe I’m fretting over this.

  Abruptly, I felt someone tap me on my shoulder. I whirled around and came face to face with a young boy. He had jet, black, messy hair and smile on his pale face.

  “Hullo,” He greeted.

  “Hi,” I wearily said. Who the hell was he?

  “I’ve never seen you around. You’re new, right?” He asked.

  “Yes.” I shortly replied.

  “Okay, cool. I’m Will, if you need help to find anything, you can ask me.”He said and then winked, a small smirk creeping up to his face. “Or anything for anything else.” He added with what looked like a perverted face.

  “I’m fine, thank you.” I curtly reply and turn around to walk away. I suddenly stopped. I briskly turned around to face the boy. A smirk once again replaced the frown on his face.

  “Couldn’t resist, could you?” He said. I had to bite my tongue not to throw an insidious insult back.

  “No,” I calmly responded. “I just wanted to ask you something.”

  “And what might that be?” He casually said, crossing his arms across his chest nonchalantly.

  “Do you know where I might find a guy named Chester?” I asked. He frowned.

  “Chester?” He responded with a question. “Why would you need to find him?”

  “Because I do,” I lamely said. “Do you know where I might find him?” I repeated.

  “Chester!” He suddenly called, staring at something from over my shoulder. I swiftly turned around. A small, petit boy was standing in the corner. His books were tightly pressed against his chest as he rapidly scurried through the crowd.

  “Chester!” Will called again. “Chester” turned around and looked at us.

  “What?” He quietly said.

  “This girl was looking for you.” He informed. I turned to glare at him. I did have a name! Chester’s eyes widened when he saw me, dazed

  “Can I ask why you wanted to find him?” Will asked.

  “This isn’t who I was looking for.” I replied.

  “Oh,” He said in realisation. “You can go Chester!” He yelled and Chester scurried away. I sighed.

  “Do you know any other Chester?” I asked. Will shook his head.

  “Does he have a surname?” Will asked. I looked at him, blankly. Was he serious? Did he just ask me that? Of course he has a surname, everyone does. The expression on my face, he understood what I was thinking.

  “I meant, what is his surname?” He asked. Oh. What was Chester’s surname? Did Chester tell me it? I can’t believe I forgot. I wracked my brain for possible answers. I’m sure Chester told me.... SULLIVAN! That’s it! I knew I remembered.

  “His name is Chester Sullivan.” I notified. Will stared at me for a few second. I could tell that his brain was ticking way, attempting to remember or recognise Chester Sullivan that attended this school.

  “Look,” He finally said. “I know literally everyone in this school. And I am certain that there is no Chester Sullivan that comes here.”

  “What?” I said, giving him a dumfounded look. “But there has to be.”

  “I’m pretty certain there isn’t.”

  “How can that be? I just talked to him three days ago.”

  Will shrugged.

  “Maybe the guy you talked to gave you a fake name.” Will suggested.

  “And why would he do that?”

  “I don’t know.” He responded. “Where did you meet him?”

  “I met him on the terrace of the fourth floor.”

  “That can’t be possible.” He said, his face turning sombre. “The entrance to that is locked. No one—and when I mean no one, I mean no one—can get past it. People have tried, but it is securely locked.”

  I gazed at him, my face stunned. What the hell was he talking about? What does he mean no one can get past? I got past, and so did Chester (If that even was his name). I gritted my teeth angrily.

  “Are you okay?” He asked me. I nodded.

  “Thank you for the information, I’m going to go now.” I managed to throw him a fake smile and then I stomped away.

  Was everything he said the truth or was he just playing with me? Well, there was one thing I was certain of; I needed to check out the terrace again. With a huff, I began to make my way towards the place where I met that fraud!

**

  Standing in front of a locked door and trying to get it to open was one of the most dim-witted things I have ever done. The door wouldn’t blatantly open, yet I kept tugging at it, hoping that it would fly open and I’ll see Chester standing on the other side. The first thing I’m going to do when I see Chester is smack him on his head. Nobody makes a fool out of me. I bet Will was clearly thinking I was mental.

  I finally gave up opening the door. This was hopeless. I am certain that this door was open and I had entered the terrace.

  “What are you doing here?”

  I hurriedly turned around to be confronted by the headmistress herself. She had a scowl fitted on her face—as usual. He slender arms were crossed against her chest as her eyes bored into me.

  “Umm...” I stared blankly back. Crap! I was caught.

  “No student is allowed here!” she strictly said. “What do you think you’re doing?”

  “Leaving,” I retorted.

  “Do not talk back to me young lady!” Was she serious?

  “I just answered your question.”

  “I said do not talk back to me!” She scolded. I rolled my eyes. “You have earned yourself a detention.” She straightened herself up and walked away, her heels clicking.

  She suddenly stopped and turned around.

  “You’re detention is on Halloween. I hope you haven’t picked out a costume because you will not be attending the party.”

  I sighed. Now I was really not looking forward to Halloween.

__________________________________________________________

I’m sorry for the short chapter. The next one will be longer and hopefully updated quicker, now that my exams are finished. This chapter wasn’t really that interesting. The next chapter will be the Halloween chapter. It will be split into four parts. (I think).

  So who is your favourite character so far?

  What do you think about Chester?

  What do you think of Will? Shall I involve him more in the story?

  Thank you so much for reading and i would love some feedback. So please comment!!!!!

V O T E

C O M M E N T

F A N

T E L L   O T H E R S