Chapter 15

The Third Day

Link carried you because your strength was gone by every minute.

"We have no other solution, Link! What're we going to do?!" Akari asked. "We keep looking! I won't give up on (Y/N). Not now, not ever." Link said. "Fool. I'm saying where do we look?"

"I don't know, but we mustn't lose hope."

Link felt scared, but he couldn't do anything. He gasped and called for Epona. Once she came, he got you on as he did. "We're going north."

"Another idea?"

Going through the Bridge of Eldin, he stopped a little after passing. Getting you off, he carried you through a passageway.

Entering the Hidden village, he called out for someone. An old woman stepped out. "Chosen one!" She exclaimed. Link ran to her. "I ask for your help! You're the last person I could think of." Link steadily placed you on the ground.

"A curse..she's not normal. Come! Come! Step inside!" She cared for you at her home. Link got anxiously impatient for any answers. You felt slowly disconnecting from reality. It scared you. You tried to say anything. The old lady looked around for her books. "We need all that is sacred. Light. A prayer." Those words snapped Link out of existence. He began scolding himself and whispered to you. "I'm sorry I didn't think of this anytime soon..!! Forgive me!!" He took you out of bed and got back on Epona. The old lady turned and found no one. "Oh."

~

Link hurried to the forest, the Sacred Grove to the old Temple of Time. "This will work.." He assured himself. Placing you on the ground, he inserted the Master sword back to its pedestal.

"Link. What are you doing?"

He held a grip on it. "Please. I pray to the goddesses that this works." As he pulled the sword, light shined through you. You felt IMMENSE pain. Link sees you reach out to him and held you. As the light stopped, Akari pointed in the distance. A shape of darkness. A beast rose out of it, roaring. You stood up. Link got happy for a second and hugged you. "This isn't the right time, but I'm happy!" He said. You hugged him back.

You two separated to focus on the beast. The Master sword shined through the sky, blinding the beast. Link ran around the beast, cutting and slashing it. When it came down, he stabbed its head, making it vanish.

You and Link were teleported out of a sudden to a magical place. You could hear voices in a form of a song. The placed was surrounded by waterfalls, water as blue as the sky. The center for anyone to walk on, made of strong concrete. Akari flew out. "That could've been a lot harder."

"I expected it to be harder.." Link muttered. "What happened to Clementia?" You asked. "She lives free now. Because she forgave us, that battle was the easiest you will ever have, (Y/N). Now..."

"Free..?" You still asked as Akari turned. "(Y/N). Your mother is doing terrible, unspeakable things. Clementia was one that caught her eyes."

"But..why..?"

"That..I don't know..but it may have something to do with you.."

Link looked at you. "Link isn't so far either."

"Huh-"