Chapter 10

Reveal

The storm didn't calm down, not even one bit.

Akari was talking to a spirit outside. A spirit just like her..but she's one of the queen of the three kingdoms. The Golden kingdom.

The queen seeked out Akari. "I apologize for the storm. Please, you must save my girl. I will protect you three."

"Three?" Akari couldn't really get hurt by any natural disasters or almost anything that harm a human being. Only darkness did. Akari looks down. She thought. "How do you expect me to tell them to go out in those dangers? Tell them about you? They've been through enough! Give them a break!"

A queen is a queen. She'll always demand what she wants..unless she's kind-hearted. "Listen spirit. Bring them out or suffer the consequences. I want my kid."

"And I want them alive! You're not the first one to treat me like this! You're just like them all!" Akari went back inside Link's house. "Alright then!" The storm got worse.

You and Link were in his basement. He thought it'd be safer there. "Can we leave the kid like that..?" You asked. "I know..I know. If we go out now, we'll probably be dead by the time we find him." Link responded. "What if we can take refuge at the shrine and maybe the voice will guide us?" You suggested.

Akari flew around the house, looking for you two until she heard. "Link, I saw something in that boy. Something he doesn't want us to know. When I saw what he was...it felt so familiar." You told him. Link stood up.

"We can search for him..but we need to be cautious of the wind. We can't take the main road." He said. You stood up with him. "Which ways will we go through?" You asked.

"We'll go through the forests. Skip Lake Hylia. If we go there, for all we could know, a bigger storm could come. There's so much water there..We can go past Kakariko village, the Eldin bridge, the rivers and we'll be there."

~

You and Link wore cloaks. Epona will be taking you two up north of Hyrule. You brought a bag of goods, Akari helped you keep it. Going outside, the wind was so much harsher than it was before. Epona was next to the house, being covered by some strong trees for safety. It was dangerous but the wind didn't hit her hard. You and Link came down safely from the ladder. Both of you got on Epona. Link ducked to speak to her. "I'll keep you safe and guide you..!"

As she goes, Epona went through the forest. You held onto Link. When the wind hit, Link made Epona go slow. Akari watched Epona's surroundings to make sure she was safe. Entering Kakariko village, everyone was at home. Death mountain was fine...somehow.

Leaving the village, you encountered several monster that dared to be in the storm and attack Epona. "Akari!" You shot arrows with the bow to clear the path. "(Y/N), left!"

Going through the Eldin bridge, Akari hadn't seen one. The bulblins shot and arrow at the one of Epona's legs that made you and Link fall over. "Epona! Go beyond the bridge!" Link commanded. Akari flew to Epona. "Link, c'mon! Let's go!" You told him. Link stood there, staring at the end of the bridge where you came from. The bridge was breaking down. "They must've planted a bomb!!" You two ran for it. "I can't see!!"

Akari created a strong light. You two made it. Link looked down, watching the whole bridge fall into the endless void. You two kept going. Link did not believe the bulblins would do that. The team made it safe to the shrine.

Epona entered safely. "Welcome, princess. Welcome, hero. Welcome, soldier." The voice said. "Princess, how can I be of service?"

"We came here to find someone. We-We don't know where they are..but we hoped you could help us!" You shouted. "I know whom you are searching for, yet I'm afraid I cannot help you."

"We came all this way! Made our way through the storm for nothing?!" Link shouted at the voice. "Hero of Twilight. You have a choice. Either let Hyrule fall and complain or defend it and keep quiet. If that's what your great ancestors did, then so should you." The voice responded.

Akari came up front. "You know where she is! You're defending her! Listen! We want to help! But alright. If you can't give us anything then at least, send us back home.." She said.

"A-Alright!" The voice snapped. A ball of light appeared. Someone had come out of it. A spirit who dressed like she was serving. "I-I can show you..but not much.." She said. She was the voice. "As you know, this is a station for god and goddesses and their spirits. For generations, each of the ones that had served specially for Hyrule has a mural here..The last one you see here..is yours, princess. Enter the mural..and you'll find anything. If there's something that doesn't belong there...you will suffer greatly." She said, opening the mural for you. "Why? Exactly?"

"Murals like these are such an honor. People used to care more of them than their own health. There was such something about that made them like that." She finished saying. You entered the mural. As it closed, Akari was still there. Link gave a confused face. "Spirits and the goddesses have their own thing, Link." She said.

Link made conversation with the spirit. "Can you tell us about any goddess?" He asked. "Yes, I can. Both humans and gods. Not spirits."

Akari rolled her eyes and quietly mimicked her.

"Okay. Tell me about..me." Link said.

"Link: You are the reincarnated version of the first hero who fought along side Goddess Hylia to Demise's defeat. You lived in Ordon village for quite a while. Until, darkness fell and you were given the form of a wolf.-"

~

As you entered the mural, you came across a big room. It looked like the universe. "What do I do..?" You asked yourself. "Ask anything you wish for." You heard the voice from outside. "Ask anything.." You thought. "I want to help the boy! But..I don't know what to do! Please!"

The room completely changed. In front of you. you see him. He was being held by monsters. The monsters you had seen. He was struggling to escape from them. You gasped. He wasn't in Hyrule. It was the Golden kingdom. You ran out of the room.

"Why is he there?" You asked the voice. "That boy gets what she deserves. A royal should never EVER lie about their identity. That kid is also a goddesses. You just need to see for yourselves." She responded.

"To run away from a monarch that was about to die! She had no choice!" You talked back. The voice seemed to get aggravated. "You want to join her?! I'll send you to her!!!" Then she realized your plan. "You're trying time make me send you to her just so you can save her." She looked down on you. "Take a look around you, princess. You lost a kingdom and you're about to lose another one.." She showed an image of the village at Gerudo desert. Akari threw herself onto the spirit of the voice.

Link told Epona to run away and took out the staff from back then. The staff began pulling both Akari and the voice. "Akari!!" You shouted. The bow flew to your hand. You and Link switched weapons. He protected Akari and you pulled the voice even more. "No!!! I will send reinforcements to you!! Leave me!!!" Once she was pulled, there was a ruby. "Send me to the Golden Kingdom!!" You commanded. A portal was created under you and Link.

"Revert Akari!!"