They changed clothes and freshened up before they put their shoes on and went outside. Harry led Louis to his own car. It wasn't nearly as fancy as Louis' but Louis didn't as much as blink at it. He just took a seat.

They ended up at a bowling alley and Louis smiled excitedly. He hadn't gone bowling in ages.
"Is this okay?" Harry asked, sounding unsure.

"I love bowling! This is great. Come on." Louis answered and got out of the car.

They walked inside and Harry paid. They found some rental shoes and put them on before they went over to their lane.

They had so much fun bowling. After that, they ate lunch at a nearby place.
"What do you wanna do next?" Louis asked.

"Any suggestions?"

"This might sound lame but do you wanna go to Madame Tussaud? I lived here for seven years and I have never taken the time to go there."

"Then it's time!"

Harry paid for their food and they went back to the car again. Fifteen minutes later he had found a parking space and they went inside Madame Tussaud. Louis paid this time and they spent three hours inside before they decided to go on an early dinner.
"That was awesome! I can't believe I waited seven years to finally see all the cool wax figures." Louis said as soon as they had ordered their food.

"Why did you?"

"I don't know. I work too much." Louis said and sighed.

Harry didn't comment on it. Changing his lifestyle was something Louis had to do on his own. Who was he to tell him that he should change his work hours?

They went back to their shared apartment after another lovely dinner and they started to make out as soon as they came inside. Harry pushed Louis against the front door and kissed him hungrily. Louis let out a whimper and pulled him closer. Harry put his hands under Louis's thighs and lifted him up and Louis immediately wrapped his legs around his waist. Harry carried them to the bedroom and threw Louis on the bed before he crawled on top of him.

They got naked at a rapid pace and Harry kissed his way down Louis's torso before he wrapped his lips around his cock. Louis moaned out loud and threw his head back against his pillow. Harry started to bob his head and Louis closed his eyes from the feeling.
"Har...Haz...aaah, please fuck me."

Harry let go with a pop and looked up.
"Yeah? I'd love to."

He crawled over to his bedside table and opened it up to get some lube and a condom. He coated three of his fingers and took his time opening Louis up. Louis was a moaning, panting mess and he shouted out and sprayed all over himself when Harry came to three fingers and jabbed his prostate.
"Beautiful." Harry mumbled and withdraw his fingers.

He let Louis come down from his high while he rolled down the condom and lubed himself. He pushed in slowly and grunted from how tight Louis was. He waited for Louis to adjust before he started to push in and out slowly. He grabbed Louis's cock and gave it a couple of strokes to get him hard again. It didn't take much to get him there.

Louis opened his eyes and stared into Harrys as he started to thrust faster and harder. He let out small "ughs" with every thrust. Harry felt like he was going to explode. He changed his angle looking for Louis's special spot and Louis shivered and whimpered when he found it. Harry leaned down to kiss him while he continued to abuse his prostate. Louis was getting louder and louder.
"Fuck! Yes! There! Harder!"
Harry threw Louis's legs over his shoulders and held on to his thighs while he gave it all he got.

"Are you gonna come for me, pretty boy?" He asked out of breath and Louis actually wailed and grabbed his cock to find release. Harry let him and concentrate on fucking him hard and deep instead.

A couple of thrusts later Louis was coming again. Harry was right behind him and fucked them through their orgasms before he pulled out and threw himself next to Louis. He got rid of the condom and tied a knot before he threw it on the floor.
"Thank you, thank you. That was awesome. God, I needed that. Haven't had sex in a while." Louis said and looked at Harry with a blissful smile.

"Yeah? How long is a while?" Harry had to ask.

"Ehm, eight months I think?"

"Eight? Jesus! Why? Don't tell me, too busy working?" Harry said and leaned over to kiss him.

"Yeah."

"Oh, Louis. You're missing out on life." Harry said in concern.

Louis sighed and pulled him down for another kiss.
"Do you always top?"

"No. Why? Wanna give it a try?" Harry chuckled.

Louis spun them around so he was laying on top of Harry instead.
"Fuck yes!"