10

Harry was making pancakes and Louis was leaning against the counter staring at him.
"What?"

"I'm not sure you're actually real." Louis chuckled.

"Why is that?"

"You're too perfect. You're amazing in the kitchen. You're funny and sweet and you're fucking gorgeous." Louis said with a smile.

Harry blushed.
"I'm not perfect. Trust me."

Louis just looked at him and came closer. Harry put the last pancakes on a plate, moved the fryingpan to the side, and turned off the stove before he turned to face Louis. Louis got up on his toes and planted a lingering kiss on Harry's lips before he withdraws to look at him. Harry gripped his hips and pulled him closer. They connected their lips again. Soon they were full-time snogging right there in the kitchen. When they had to come up for air Harry drew in a shaky breath.
"Pancakes getting cold."

"I rather kiss you for the rest of the morning. You're intoxicating. But we should eat considering you put so much effort into cooking me breakfast." Louis smiled and took a step back.

"You can kiss me again after breakfast." Harry suggested with a giggle.

"Deal!" Louis grinned and opened the cabinet where they stored plates.

They sat down at the kitchen table to have breakfast. Louis told Harry about his job.
"Have you always wanted to be a doctor?"

"I wanted to be a detective as a kid. I had watched too much Sherlock Holmes. The dream to become a doctor started in high school, after professional football player of course."

"Obviously."

They talked some more while they ate the pancakes Harry had prepared.
"These are really good."

"Thanks!"

They cleared the table together and sat down in the living room. Five minutes later they were making out again. Harry's cellphone rang and he broke loose and smiled at Louis's cute pout before he answered the phone.
"Hi, Zayn. Yes, I'm alive. I'm sorry, it got late so I stayed over. No, we didn't. Great. Yeah. Mhm. Okay. Bye."

"Sorry about that. My friends got worried when I didn't come back after dinner." Harry apologized.

Louis was about to answer when his own phone rang. He answered it as well.
"Hi, Niall. Good. No, we didn't. I don't have time to talk now. Yeah, he is. Yeah, he did. No Niall! I'm hanging up now! Bye!"

Harry heard this Niall guy shout "use protection!" before Louis ended the call.
"Sorry about that. Where were we?"

Harry cupped Louis's cheeks and kissed him once more. He pushed Louis down on the couch and laid on top of him. Louis buried his fingers in Harry's hair and opened his mouth to deepen the kiss. Harry's head was buzzing. Louis had been right. Kissing was intoxicating but he didn't want to move too fast. He gave him one last peck on the lips and sat up, trying his best to control his boner.
"Do you have any plans for today?"

"No. You?"

"No. Come on, let's do something." Harry said and got up from the couch.

"It thought we were doing something." Louis smirked and winked.

"Yeah, but I would like to take you out on a date."

"Really? I'm game! Where are we going?" Louis answered and stood up as well.

Harry's eyes fell on the tent in Louis's sweats. Maybe they should just take this to the bedroom? No, date!
"Ehm, I'll think of something on the way."