"Sorry, love." Louis says going over to her, smiling widely. "Yes I did write Finding My Mind. This usually doesn't happen when I'm with Harry."

"Oh," She says looking at Harry. She is frowning like she is trying to put his face somewhere in her mind. "You look familiar but I still don't know who you are, sorry."

This makes Louis laugh, and I can't help but fond over it. His eyes are crinkling in his sunshine smile way. I'm sure that the people around us can see my expression.

"I- uh, I really liked your book." The girl says shyly to Louis. "It, uh, really helped me."

"Thank you," Louis says sincerely. "You have no idea how much that means to me."

The girl looks at me again. "Is he your boyfriend?"

We both smile looking at each other. Part of me wants him to say yes. I look around and see that quiet a few people are either watching us or filming.

"Uh, no." Louis says. "I wish."

I blush and giggle looking down. She gives me gives him a questioning look and his eyes dart around to the cameras. She gets a look of realization across her face and smirks.

"Can I, uh, get a picture with you?" She asks. Louis looks at me asking if I would be okay with it.

I chuckle. "I take pictures when your with me, you can do the same."

I take the picture for them, the girl hugs him whispering something in his ear.

"Thank you." He says when she pulls back.

She gives him a little nod before walking off. When she is gone Louis and I look at each other before bursting into laughter.

"That has never happened to me before!" I say cackling.

"Pauls face! He looked so confused!" Louis says laughing.

Our laughter dies down and our number is called for the food. We find a table to sit where Paul can sit close by without being right over our shoulders.

We finish up our food and start walking around the mall looking in on stores we might want to go to. At this point we have a small group of girls following us around. Paul is keeping them at a distance so Louis and I can almost be alone.

I don't know how but I eventually find myself in the Gucci store dressing room trying on at least thirty different things. Some are suits, some are pants, some pants and sweaters together.

Every time I put something on I go out and let Louis see. Every time I am smiling widely and he tells me I look beautiful. It makes me feel special.

So far I love everything that I have tried on, there is just one more thing that I have yet to put on.

I button up the pink shirt about half way looking at myself in the mirror. I look over the flowy white high waisted pants with gold buttons, and the pink suspenders clipped onto them. I love it.

"C'mon Hazza I want to see!" Louis calls, opening in the door slowly.

I don't look him in the eye, worried he will think I look wierd. When he doesn't say anything I get nervous and look up at his face.

He is looking at me with his mouth hanging open. His eye wide and pupils blown as he looks over my body. I feel a little self conscious.

"So?" I aks shyly.

He doesn't say anything, just stands up and for a moment I think he is going to leave the change room but he walks closer to me.

I am looking into his eyes trying to figure out what he is thinking.