At that, Harry slumped his shoulders and sunk down in the sofa.

Zayn moved to sit on the arm and began running a hand through his hair, knowing that that action always calmed his royal friend.

After a long while of silence, Harry spoke up.

"I liked it."

"What?" Both Liam and Zayn said at the same time, they weren't sure if what they'd heard was correct so they wanted to make sure.

"I liked it, I fucking liked it so much. Everything about him. Everything that we did, I liked it and it wasn't because I did things with a boy." Harry paused and looked at his friends.

"Why did you like it, Harry?" Zayn asked softly.

Harry pulled his hair and took a deep breath.

"I liked it because... it was Niall. Because I did that with Niall." Harry finally admitted.

Up until now, he had tried to not think about how much he liked being with Niall like that. But there was no running away from them feelings. Plus these people were his friends. He would always be honest with them.

Zayn smiled widely and when he looked at Liam, he too was smiling big.

They were happy for him. Especially because he opened his vulnerable side and showed it to them instead of bottling stuff up.

"Do you," Liam started and glanced at Zayn who nodded. "Do you like Niall?"

Harry stood up. He went to the kitchen poured himself a glass of water and came back to sit on the coffee table, sipping his water.

"Ten minutes ago, I would have said no. But right now, I think I do like him. I mean I've thought about everything and it all points to me feeling things for him." Harry admitted, finishing his water.

Without saying anything, Liam stood up and leaned down to hug Harry. Zayn joined them too and when they pulled away Zayn cleared his throat.

"Harry," Zayn asked when they all sat back down on the sofa. "What exactly does Niall make you feel?"

Harry's face lit up immediately.

"I don't like seeing him with other males being all touchy and lovey, it makes me so fucking frustrated. Also I like his smile, I hate when he's frowning. I always wanna see him smiling... " Harry went on and on about how Niall made him feel. Now that he had admitted to his friends, it was like he couldn't stop gushing. "What?" He asked his friends who were smirking.

"Nothing." Both of them said at the same time and Harry rolled his eyes.

They talked about Harry and his feelings for Niall for almost an hour.

"So where is Niall?" Zayn asked, he couldn't help being concerned for the younger lad.

"I left him sleeping. He's back at mine." Harry replied. "Do you think I should tell him, about my feelings for him?" He asked his friends who nodded, instantly.

"Sure. And be honest with him. Don't hold back, tell him how you feel about him and see how it goes from there." Liam advised and Zayn nodded along.

Harry nodded nervously.

"Okay."

They talked for a bit more until they dozed off and slept on the sofa, leaning against each other.

*

When Harry woke up for the second time that morning, he saw that Zayn was awake and making breakfast in the kitchen. Liam was still passed out.