I can't escape from this room. I don't even have my wand because that man took my wand! The knock from the door grabbed my attention as I turned to it. The door opened and Voldermort himself walked in the room, strutting towards me. I don't back away but I just stay on my spot, keeping my eyes on his. He chuckled and sit on my bed, looking at me. I crossed my arms and studied his face closely. I don't have any of his features, how am I related to him? He doesn't have a nose but I do and that's enough to tell we're aren't related.

"Elora.... Are you alright? Do you like this room?" how am I alright when I got kidnapped against my own will?

"yeah.. D-did my mother stayed in this room too?"

He chuckled lightly before answering my question "no of course, she stayed in my bedroom. Our bedroom. Otherwise, how should we conceived you if she stayed in another room?" I grimaced when he said that. My face scrunched up as if I want to throw up while he grinned looking at my reaction.

"don't be so disgusted... You will never born if we didn't make you...." now... That's... Unexpected.

His eyes moved from my eyes, examining my whole face before throwing a comment "you look just like your mother..." he chuckled slowly "the only thing you got from me was your brown hair before it turned white like your mother's.... At the age of 12"

"how do you know-"

"I have my ways, darling" his eyes then landed on my hand, my ring precisely.

"I see.... You're wearing the ring I gave you for Christmas" my eyes darted from him to the ring. I looked at it and circles the stone.

"it's the Gaunt Ring"

"the Gaunt? You mean the pureblood family? The direct descendents of Salazar Slytherin?" I read about the family in a historical book, it was one of the Sacred Twenty-Eight families. I know that they're related to Salazar Slytherin too but I've never thought that I'm actually their descendents.

"yes... My mother.... Your grandmother... She was a Gaunt.."

"really? Where is she now? What happened to her?"

"Elora, come here" he said with the gesture of his hand, motioning me towards him. I walked closer but still cautious until he patted the seat next to him. He looks kind of friendly. I sit next to him and give my full attention to him, patiently waiting for him to tell me.

"I... Don't know much about her honestly... I was... Raised in an orphanage in Muggle World. The caretaker said my mother died after giving birth to me" ouch... That's... One of our similarities.

"but I don't understand... I never understand....." he says looking away from me.

"what is that?"

"I don't understand h-how she couldn't save herself... She was a witch. She could have saved herself instead of leaving me there in the orphanage... Alone.." he's right... I've never thought about that. My mother was a great witch according to what dad used to tell me. How could she just die? Leaving me?

"Elora..."

"yes?" I was snapped out of my thoughts after hearing him calling my name gently. I looked at him and waited for what he has to say.

"do you know... Where is your mother?"

"she's dead.... " I whispered slowly. I watched as he sighed and put his left hand on my right hand. Just holding it in his own. I must admit that his hand is cold. Cold as ice.

"your mother.... Is gone... Too... We only have each other now, Elora... I only have you, my daughter.. And you have me.. As your father.. We only got each other in this world" I nodded my head when he suddenly pulled me into a hug. It's not warm but it's pleasing.