Why

When I woke up I was tied up.

The person told us, I will leave The kids alone, unless someone tries something.I new that voice, I would never forget it,it was rays.

"Rayan"I said why are you doing this.

He laughed And took off The mask "I knew you could never forget My voice.

"I BROUGHT you all hear because of... Wait never mind just because I felt like it.

Daddy please stop "Romeo cries"

Yea daddy stop, untie us so I can fuck you up. You can mess with me but not My family "Marcus yell in rage.

Rayan unties him, And as soon as Marcus stands up ray shoots him in The leg.

I started To cry And then he walks over To me,"Stop it "Hazel yells "He says I heard your pregnant . "LET My kids go you bastard. He goes To The kids unties them And took them in The same room He took Marcus in And locked The door.

I was in hear all alone ,He walked around for 5 minutes.

Then He stopped And laughed Sooooo Ash how life. NOW I know you knew you were just gonna leave me And take My child now did you.

He laughs once more And then climbs on top of me And starts To rape me.

30 minutes have passed And He stops And bring Marcus And The kids back in The room. I see Marcus bleeding heavily And says take him To a hospital.

He says OK, but first you have To give me What I want.

What do you want?

You And My son, My family.

OK just take him To a hospital.

No "Marcus And hazel cry.

He let's me take him To The hospital, but we couldn't escape He had The kids at gun point.

I had To think of something To do, And I did. It was The biggest risk I could take.

"Kids I hope you guys got your seatbelts on ", they quickly put them on. I strapped Marcus's on.Traffic was heavy so while The light was red I shot out And made us crash on The side rayan was siting. The car flipped over.