Next Day

My headache was gone ,and i woke up to breakfast in bed.

Thanks babe i said as i kissed Marcus."Where are the kids"?

Which my mom,he replied in a sexy voice while kissing my neck.

After Breakfast Me and Marcus Watched A movie.

Out of Nowere Marcus bursts out ,"I love You Ashley,and i wanna be with you forever".

I reply "I love you too"With a warm kiss.

Then we started .....(Yall already Know ,lol)

3 hours later,The kids arrived and they were complaining on how hungry they were so hungry so we decided to go out to eat,and let Them each bring a friend.

We arrived at CoCoas Fish&Grill.Romeo brought his friend Lamar ,and Hazel brought her friend Mackensie.

We let the kids get a booth by there selves ,and we got a booth by ourselves.

Marcus can i tell you something?

"Sure,Anything Babe "

When i took Romeo to go see Rayan ,Rayan told me he misses me and the kids ,so i pushed him off of me,cursed him out,then drove off to see him crying.

*Chuckles*"Umm ,he's probably still in,love with and wants you back.Do you want him back?"

Nooo ,I'll never go back but for some reason when i saw him cry,i broke down crying.

"Well maybe you'll still in love(let's out sigh)Dont know why you would be but,u are"

I start to think maybe he's right,but i cant love rayan ,look what he put me through.

Ok,im not in love,but i think we should go,im not felling good.

"Alright lets be out "He rellies