- fourteen : mall

Start from the beginning

Makoto's clenched fist came down, smacking the table lightly as she hunched over. "PFFT-"

"What??" Yamaguchi asked alertedly, watching Makoto have a small meltdown. "What-"

"You guys would be perfect." Makoto said as she smiled genuinely at Yamaguchi. "You guys would two sweet cinnamon rolls together."

"Thanks?" Yamaguchi smiles. Cinnamon rolls?

Makoto opened her mouth to say something else, but was cut off by the sound of the door bell chiming. Both her and Yamaguchi glanced over, nearly choking on their cake when they saw Tsukishima and Muraoka standing there.

"Oh." All four of them said in unison as they stared at eachother. Muraoka was giving Makoto a subtle glare that left the raven haired female unaffected.

"Didn't expect to see y'all here." Makoto said flatly, glancing at Tsukishima who shrugged slightly. "Why don't you guys come sit with us?"

The two shrugged, agreeing to sit with Yamaguchi and Makoto. Makoto switched to the other side, sitting beside Yamaguchi while Muraoka slid into Makoto's old spot. Tsukishima returned moments later with some cake that Muraoka asked for.

"Dude, you gotta try this one." Makoto said as she held a forkful of cake to Yamaguchi's lips. The green haired male didn't hesitate to munch on the cake that was outstretched to him. Makoto smirked, "Delicious, right?"

"Yeah, it's really good." Yamaguchi exclaimed as he went to scoop a whole bunch for himself. Glancing up, Yamaguchi rose an eyebrow. "Isn't that...Nakamura-san?"

Everyone glanced in that direction, spotting the tall male who entered the bakery.

"Makoto!" Tatsuya exclaimed, approaching her with a cheery grin on her face. Makoto smiled, making his heart warm. "Hey!"

"What's up, Nakamura-kun?" Makoto asked as she felt the male bend down and unexpectedly placed a kiss on her cheek. "Wha-"

"I missed you." Tatsuya said as he plopped beside her, sticking close to her. "We haven't seen each other in almost a month."

"That's because you started paying to much attention to me and began failing your classes." Makoto answered, gently chopping Tatsuya on the head. "Have your grades improved?"

"Mhmm." Tatsuya's eyes slid upwards, finally seeing Tsukishima and Muraoka who sat across from them. "Who's this?"

Muraoka smiled brightly, holding out a hand to Tatsuya to shake. "Hi, I'm Muraoka Kameko! You are?"

Tatsuya held back the grimace of disgust and covered it with a forced smile. "Hello. I'm Nakamura Tatsuya. Why are you here?"

Makoto elbowed him lightly, stifling her snicker.

"Well, Tsukishima-san and I are on a date." Muraoka answered with a smile, earning raised eyebrows from everyone at the table. I mean, EVERYONE at the table.

Why does Kei look surprised too? Makoto said as she covered her mouth, holding back the laugh that was threatening to spill.

"Oh." Tatsuya said with a small sigh. Turning back to
Makoto, he smiled, "Can we go on a date one day then?"

Makoto shrugged, "Sure. Maybe I can tutor you since you're probably still failing." She stated with a small grin.

"I wanna do romantic stufffff." Tatsuya grumbled, stealing a forkful of cake from Makoto's fork. Yummy.

"I think we should head home." Tsukishima said as he stood up, grabbing his bag. Muraoka also stood up, along with Makoto and Yamaguchi.

They all headed for the exit, ending up outside the bakery together.

Tsukishima glanced at Muraoka, giving her a curt nod. "Alright. See you in class."

"You're not gonna walk me home?" Muraoka asked with a small pout. Tsukishima briefly shook his head as he began walking away.

"Nah. Maybe Nakamura can." Tsukishima snickered as he walked up beside Makoto, lightly nudging her shoulder with his arm. "Hurry up."

"Where we going?" Makoto asked with raised eyebrows. She still followed him anyway.

"I said I'd walk you home, didn't I?" Tsukishima rolled his eyes, shooting Makoto a flat look. "Did your fish brain already forget?"

Makoto felt her cheeks tinge pink as a jubilant grin spread across her lips. "No. I just never thought you'd actually do it."

"Well, don't get used to it." Tsukishima huffed as he began walking in the direction of her house. "It'll be a rare thing."

"I don't mind." Makoto beamed brightly, unable to contain her happiness. "I'll cherish it!"

My heart's going crazy.