Chapter Thirteen: Bowling, Laser Tag And Arcade Games 🎳🎮

Since me and the boys love video games so much we decided to go to an arcade with Bowling, Laser Tag, and Arcade Games. The first thing we did was go bowling. I'm not the best bowler but I did pretty good. Kendall won and James came close. *See our scores below*
Logan:102
James: 223
Kendall: 270
Me: 97
Carlos: 167
Then went to play laser tag and the girls joined us, and James' brother and sister. There's the Red Team and the Blue Team.*See our teams and our laser tag nicknames below*
Red Team:
Braveheart(Logan)
Supersonic Speed(Jo)
Speedy Actress(Camille)
Ninja Speed(Kendall)
Kknight27(Katie)
Lex23(Lex)
Blue Team:
Thunderbolt_Bandanas(James)
Gottadreambigtime11(Me)
IloveCornDogs(Carlos)
Amazing_Speed(Ali)
Insane Lightning(Phillip)
After we got our teams we started playing. Me and James made a game plan to find whoever is close by on the other team and get them out. Carlos, Ali, and Phillip got out on our team. On the Red Team everyone was out except for Lex. James got her out and we won for our team. *See our scores below*
Blue Team Scores:
Thunderbolt_Bandanas(James): 367
Gottadreambigtime11(Me): 234
IloveCornDogs(Carlos):57
Amazing_Speed(Ali): 34
Insane Lightning(Phillip): 56
Red Team:
Braveheart(Logan): 156
Supersonic Speed(Jo): 24
Speedy Actress(Camille): 67
Ninja Speed(Kendall): 109
Kknight27(Katie): 70
Lex23(Lex): 27
After Lazer Tag the girls left and me and the boys went to do Arcade Games. Me and James did Pac-Man first. *See pic below*

I won at Pac-Man

I won at Pac-Man. My score was 2,070 and James was close his score was 1,020. And then we did a lot of our favorite arcade games and then it was time for us to go home.