Chapter Eight:Beach Trip

Today me James and Fox decided to go on a beach trip. When we got there and unpacked all of our stuff. Then we put on sunscreen. Then James got both of the surfboards out. "Are you ready for me to teach you how to surf baby?" Yeah but I might not be good at it at first. That's okay baby it's only your first time. We grab our boards and head to the water and Fox follows us. "Watch me first so you can see how it works." James starts teaching me how to surf. (see video below)

Wow baby you're so great at surfing! I say excitedly to James. Thanks baby. Now you try but don't do the handstand that I did because you're just starting out and I don't want you to fall. So the trick is you see where the big waves are and then you swim on the board at first and then when you see the wave you stand up and catch the wave. I will be right by your side and I'll save you if you fall. I go to where the waves are with James right by my side. I do exactly what he says to do and I catch the wave. Yes baby you did it come here! He picks me up and kisses me. And then he starts running as fast as he can in the sand and I chase him. "I'm going to get you Maslow!" I say jokingly and excitedly. "Oh yeah are you sure about that?" I catch up to him and wrap my arms around him. "You're the best boyfriend ever did you know that?" I say as I kiss him passionately. "Baby did you know that you're the best girlfriend ever?" He pins me down in the sand and lays on top of me and kisses me passionately. Fox runs over and licks our faces. When we get home James wants to show me his at home work out routine so I let him. (see video below)

That was amazing baby. Thanks baby. We lay on the couch for a while and then we play with Fox. (see video montage below)

And then I asked James to sing me his cover of Clarity while I put my head on his shoulder. (see video below)

After he sings to me we lay on the couch watch a movie and eat ice cream.