The tranformation

As soon as the mysterious figure person has left things start happening to Sam. He starts growing short in his height from 6'2" to now 5'4". As soon as he feels what's happening he starts to panic and worry. He starts calling for help but nobody came to help. His average man voice now starts turning into a high pitch woman's voice. He then runs to the men's changing room to see what else is happening.

"Shit, fuck, what's happening why am I shrinking and my voice high pitch like a girl." - Talking to himself

Sam then starts to grunt his chest starts to get heavy and tighten. Scared to look down he finds that he starting to grown boobs and have pointy nipplies. As soon as he sees he's starting to grow boobs he yelled and yelled like a girl.

"Please let's this stop, I don't wanna be girl. Shit what am I going to do now." - Thinking to himself

As soon as things start to slow down and stop, he gets an arch in his back seeing that he's growing a bigger ass than his normal one before. All his hair from his feet to his face is shrinking and disappearing making his body smooth like a baby. But while he was focused with his body hair disappearing his hair on his grown a couple more feet.

"Well what else can you take from me, you got my height, chest, legs, hair what else huh!?!?" - Yelling inside his changing room

As soon as he said that his dick is starting to come inside himself where now he's has vagina instead of a dick.

"NOOOO! Anything except!"

"Excuse me miss but this is a male changing room." -  Target employee with also knocking on the door

"Umm ok sorry let me put on my clothes" - talking back to the employee "What am I going to do my clothes don't even fit me" - thinking to himself

When he said that his clothes that he had automatically starts to fit him more better and tighter. After his I mean her shock to when her clothes fit him he starts to leave the changing room. After he left the changing room she saw that mysterious figure person starts to leave the store, she starts to run after him and starts to yell at him.

"Hey stop what did you do to me. I know you did this!" - Yelling at the mysterious person

"I told you we would meet again." - Mysterious person