Its their time to shine the flashlights

Izuku and Katsuki stood out on the field with their other classmates in their gym uniforms. In front of them stood their teachers.

"Today you will be not a normal fitness test but a military type one, as one would say"
William Afton told the class.

Izuku and Katsuki looked at each other and high-five. They knew what type of training this was cause this is like level one for them.

They already did this back when they were 10 so they knew that they would come out on top.

Aizawa clicked a button on a remote witch made the ground in front of them open up to reveal a a military like training course.

"Now to Demonstrate how to do this can I have Katsuki and Izuku step up. Now kids the reason I asked them is because they have been doing this course and harder since they were 10 . I want you to watch how they work together to get through this"

Katsuki and Izuku stepped up to the staring line. Izuku and Katsuki reached into their pockets and pulled out flashlights. They first nodded at each other then to William who counted them down.

"3"
"2"
"1"
"GO"
And they are off.

——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/

Hey everyone! I didn't think that this book would get so many comments to update! The first had me shocked.

I wanted to ask you all if you have any ideas on what could happen? I have a small fragment of it but I want to see what you all think!

Thank you for the support
Stay safe
Stay home
~0130