Baby Rage

"WHY I OUTTA, FUCK YOU, YOU CAN GO CRY ME A RIVER ONCE IM DONE WITH YOUR PISSBABY BITCH ASS" Izuku yelled trying to crawl toward the villain before he was picked up from under his armpits.

He quickly looked and saw It was Bakugo who picked him up. "KACCHAN LET ME AT EM, I WANNA GIVE HIM A PIECE OF MY FUCKING MIND"

" Shit your ass up nerd! And hold on tight!" Bakugo yelled at his friend, before launching him at the nomu.

And I shit you the fuck not, this mother fucker literally latched himself onto the nomu. Like this boy, Who is still mind you IN FUCKING HALF LATCHED ONTO THE NOMU.
Like I can see Him having the same fucking face of that one fucking Madagascar Penguin, what's his Fucking name, Is it Rico? If you know witch one I'm talking about then yeah it the face he makes when something dangerous is involved. Yeah that one as he's flying.

But back to the real story, the Nomu freaked out and tried to get him off but Izuku climbed on to its back like a fucking spider Monkey and grabbed its head and started to try to rip it off the body.

"COMMON MAN UP YOU PEIECE ON BURT SHIT" Izuku yelled as he ripped its head off, making the body freeze and then fall to the ground.

"FUCK YEAH IM KING OF THE MOTHER FUCKING WORLD"

Now hold on, Keep in mind the people around them. And I think Shiggy pissed his pants. "H-How...?"

But, Back to Bakugo and Kirishima. Katsuki is wheezeing at this point, he's on the ground laughing and wheezeing so hard it's sounds like he's dying.

"KACCHAN SHUT THE FUCK UP"

This only made him laugh harder.

Soon enough the pros arrived, along with Mr.Afton.
Who took on look at the scene on Izuku in half trying to get Katsuki to stop laugh while on top of a dead body of a nomu, and just sighed.

He walked over to Katsuki, and started grating him by his arm over to Izuku and then proceeded to put Izuku on his shoulder and just walk out of the building to his car ignoring the meds trying to take them.

He then just got in the car and drove away.