3

Lol~ This small part is written by BlueSunrise89

No one's POV

Dazai didn't really understand why Chuuya wasn't insulting him like always, but he figured it was one of those 'off-days' people always have when they feel off. Dazai shrugged it off like always, not thinking much of it. He figured Chuuya would be back to normal by tomorrow. "Hey, Kunikida! Haven't you realised Chuuya has been off lately? He never insults me back. It's been happening for a few days." Dazai asked, walking up to Kunikida and walking beside him. Kunikida groaned and rolled his eyes, replying with, "Don't know, and certainly don't care." Dazai gave a pouty lip sort of look and sighed. "Kunikida, do you ever wonder why you're so rude all the time?" Dazai asked, getting rid of the look on his face. Kunikida rolled his eyes once more and opened his notebook. "Say one more thing and I'll hurt you." He threatened, writing something down into the notebook.

~ End of my part, happy reading! :> ~

The rest is written by original author! BunnieBeee

   Dazai 'shivered' and acted scared, "Oh no!~ so scary~~", He crossed his arms and shivered a bit. Kunikida slightly glared at Dazai until the dark haired man left. Of course Kunikida wouldn't care, Chuuya was in the port mafia, not the ADA. Dazai wouldn't care either but was extremely curious and it was a bit funny anyways. 

   Dazai sat in his seat, but didn't do any work.

-------------------------

With Chuuya

   Chuuya had already finished whatever Mori-San had told him to do and decided to go to the bar. It was pretty late at night now, so the bartender was expecting him and gave him the usual. The ginger haired then drank until he started to talk about his problems like normal. 

   "And then it's like I couldn't say anything after that! Damnit! Shi- shit- that Dazai probably put something in me to act like this!" He huffed and drank more of the alcohol. The bartender just nodded and poured more. The door had opened so the bartender went over to the side as the other customer came in and sat down, "Welcome Dazai, the usual?"

   Chuuya's eyes widened as he looked over to Dazai, groaning slightly. Dazai nodded at the bartender and looked at Chuuya, "Fancy seeing you here", He smirked slightly. Chuuya looked away, "Hey assh-... Hey Dazai," He finished his cup and asked for more. Dazai laughed as he drunk a bit of the glass, not much though. Chuuya looked at Dazai, "what are you laughing at?", He tried sounding angry but it failed.

   Dazai looked at Chuuya and laughed once more before speaking, "You sound so dumb when yo try to insult me and absolutely fail!" He looked away. Chuuya's eye twitched, "the hell do you mean?!" He finished his new glass. Dazai looked away slightly, "Like, your getting soft around me," He looked back at Chuuya and leaned over a bit to close, "Is it because you like me now?~" He teased in a bit of a seductive tone in his voice.

   Chuuya's face heated up as he looked into Dazai's eyes. He didn't answer,he just got off his seat slowly and left the bar. He gripped onto the part of his shirt that his heart would be. He started walking to his apartment to think about what the hell just happened.