Mistakes

I see Colby Brock walk in and I rolled my eyes.

Devyn- "Yeah that's the spirit"

Devyn says as I finish the rest of my drink. I wasnt drunk enough to be having this conversation with none other than Colby Brock. I wasn't ready for the "Why are you hanging out with her" conversation. I hid behind a group of girls with Devyn and watched Colby from a far. Colby didn't come alone. After Colby walked in I saw Sam come in behind him. shit.. if Sam saw me here, dressed like this!? he would flip out.

Colbys eyes scanned the room and just happened to land on me. Colby didn't seemed surprised one bit that I was here. In fact, Colby didn't even bother telling Sam which made my heart beat settle down. Managing to stay away from Sam the whole night was hard but Colby was the one keeping Sam away from me. I turned to Devyn and raised my eyebrows.

Y/n- "Did you tell him?"
Devyn- "Huh? What do you mean"

By that alone I knew ever being with her was a mistake. Devyn sucked at lying and she must've told Colby where I was because he wouldn't be here if I wasn't. I just shook my head and walked away from her. I wanted to be bold, I wanted to ignore everything with Devyn and Sam and Colby and just be bold.

I walked over to Brennen with nothing but confidence. When Brennen smiled at me it made calm down even more. "Hey Y/n, wanna grab a drink?"
I nodded as he walked off to get us drinks Colby walked over to me. Shit Shit Shit! Sam must know!

Colby- "Sam is at the bathroom, now why are you here and why with Devyn?"
Y/n- "I'm not here with Devyn, I'm here with Brennen"

Colby scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Even worse. You can't trust Brennen. You have to go home. Everyone here knows you and they know what type of person you are, that makes you a target here on most peoples lists. You made a mistake with Devyn and you're gonna make a huge mistake with Brennen" Colby said. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. Colby walked away because Sam had gotten back from the bathroom.

Who does he think he is? Colby can't boss me around and tell me who and who I can't hang out with. I'm 19 and I dont need his help with anything. It only took a minute before Brennen came back and handed me my drink with a smile. Was I good with alcohol? No, but would I act like I was so that he'd think i'm a lot cooler than I look? Yes, Yes I would. I drank that drink very fast not thinking of the consequences. Everything got all blurry in a matter of seconds. The last thing I remember was looking at Brennen as he kept on smiling. I woke up in my bed. My head was pounding and my wrist was sore. I looked down to see a red mark on my wrist so I sat up fast and then saw Sam in a chair next to my bed.

Sam- "Finally you're awake"