Party Plans

"So what did you want?" I asked. Devyn put her hand on my shoulder and smiled.

Devyn- "No offense Y/n, but you're boring. I think you need a little more action in your life"

Y/n- "non taken. What do you mean by action? Like a party?"
Devyn- "A party, sex, guys, drinking"

I laughed. Me? Party? I've always been the nerdy good girl. I've never drank, I've never had sex, I've never even been to a party. Why the hell would Devyn think I would be down to party.

I shake my head and laugh. "No way. I am not a party girl. Where have you been these past few years anyway?"

Devyn- "Here. Listen, your whole life you've been the good girl" she put her arm around my shoulder and walked inside her house with me. "I think everyone would like a change. So why not be the bad girl for once?"

I take a deep breathe. Me? Bad girl? I don't even know how to be bad. I mean, maybe she is right. Maybe it's time for a change. I looked at Devyn. "When's the party?" I ask. Devyn smiled and pats my shoulder.

Devyn- "That's what I wanna hear"
Devyn- "It's later tonight around 10"

Y/n- "10!? That's pretty late"
Devyn- "no, it's not late enough. What if.. what if we switch?"
Y/n- "switch?"

"Yeah, you teach me how to be good, I'll teach you how to be bad. Maybe it's time for both of us to change" Devyn says. It wouldn't be too bad.. would it? I guess a change couldn't hurt anyone.

Y/n- "okay, where do we start?"
Devyn- "being a bad girl is fairly easy. Just never listen. You've got to learn to loosen up. Like, what the hell are you wearing?"

I looked down at what I was wearing. What's wrong with it? It's just a black tank top and shorts. "What's wrong with this?" Devyn laughs.

Devyn- "EVERYTHING. You're too plain. Add some chains, the shorts could be shorter, the top is just.. no. I'll let you borrow some of my clothes how about that?"
Y/n- "Okay.."

I looked around her house. It was dirty and it didn't look like she had any parents around. There were beer bottles and it smelt like smoke. She took me into her room which looked a lot better. It was just a normal room noting weird about it. Devyn went into her closet and pulled out an outfit and laid it on the bed. She then pulled out a few more and put it in a baggy.

Devyn- "The outfit on the bed is for the party and the ones in the bag is for you. Now when I go over your place tomorrow you better give me some of your clothes too"
Y/n- "okay.. deal"

"And remember, whatever feels wrong, is right for the bad girl" she says. I nodded slowly. With a simple "mhm"

Y/n- "Also, who's party are we going to?"
Devyn- "Brennen Taylor's"

I laughed "you're funny, seriously though" Devyn looks at me with her eyebrows raised. "You're not joking .." I whisper. Brennen Taylor is almost as bad as Colby. They were best friends till Devyn cheated on Colby with Brennen. When Colby found out he went crazy and they had some huge fight landing them both in the hospital.

Devyn smiles at me and I shook my head and sighed.