The Party | Part 1

After the day of Devyn practically showering me in clothes she said it was time for the party. I got a message and looked at it. It was Sam. "Hey are you still with Devyn? It's been a while. Don't get in any trouble me and Colby are going out and dad is on a business trip apparently" it read.

Devyn- "hurry and change"

I looked up from my phone at Devyn and nodded "okay" I said putting my phone on the counter and grabbing the outfit on the bed and going into the bathroom to change. Devyn picked up my phone and looked through my messages. I didn't have a lock on it because I trusted people easily.

Y/n- "I'm not sure about this Devyn.. it isn't really.. me"
Devyn- "of course it's not you it's me. Even better. Hold on I'm also changing"

Devyn saw Colby's contact. The only time I ever texted him was when I asked him to pick me up from a friends because Sam gave me his number to do it. I looked in the body mirror where it cut off my face and I could only see my body.

I wore a two piece black dress kind of thing. It had a small black top that showed off a little cleavage and a skirt that was tight and way to short for my liking.

I took a deep breath and walked out of the bathroom

I took a deep breath and walked out of the bathroom. Devyn was changed into the most good girl thing that she had. Some light jeans and a pink top. My phone was exactly where I left it. I pulled down the skirt a little bit but Devyn came right over and pulled it back up.

Devyn- "Slutty is good. Remember that"

I slightly smile and grabbed my phone. "I don't know about this look.. isn't it.. a little too short. It's showing a lot of skin" I said with my hands in front of me.

Devyn- "skin is a good thing. Trust me"
Y/n- "Okay.."
Devyn- "We'll be taking my car"

I laughed. She's got to be kidding. I heard once she was driving home from a party and she crashed into a lake. Even Colby isn't so stupid to get in a car with her. "No way" I said while laughing. Devyn grabbed my hand and dragged me outside.

Devyn- "Yes. You have no choice"
Y/n- "Fine.. but I'm driving"

Devyn rolled her eyes and gave me the keys. I got in her car. It smelt bad. Really bad. After she got in I drove us to Brennens house. I saw flashing colorful lights from the inside, I saw a girl throwing up outside the house, some people walking in the house, others dancing Inside and others in the pool. I looked at Devyn, she had this smirk on her face that was hard to forget.

We get out of the car and all the sudden I feel nauseous. Devyn is already halfway to the door. I stand there looking around.

Y/n- "Actually Devyn I think I'm sick. I feel nauseous"
Devyn- "no, you're nervous. Get your a** over here Y/n, you'll have fun"

I reluctantly walked to Devyn as she grabs my arm and walks inside. I look around. I see drugs being pasted to eachother, people drinking, cups and bottles everywhere, people making out, then my eyes landed on someone. Brennen. Brennen changed since the last time I saw him. He was taller and his hair was shorter.

Devyn- "We start you off with a drink"

I look at Devyn. "I don't drink" this party was crazy. People were jumping into the pool and screaming. I looked back at Brennen. He was.. hotter..

Devyn- "You do now. I'm gonna go get us some beers"

Devyn walked away into another room as I looked Brennen up and down. He saw me and smirked and that's when I immediately looked away. Brennen walked over to me. My face turned red from embarrassment. Brennen Taylor just caught me checking him out!! Brennen stood in front of me and placed his hand under my chin making me look at him.

Brennen- "Y/n, long time no see" he says looking me up and down.