"No, it's okay. I'll give you some space. I'll go grab you some cold water." he says before standing up then bending over to kiss me on the lips.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you, too, baby." he smiles into my lips before pulling away and leaving the room.

I watch him until he is completely out of my sight, then focus my gaze back on Eliza who takes Harry's place in the chair.

"I've gotta say," she says with a small smirk. "This baby is gonna be gorgeous." she chuckles.

I laugh while keeping a hand on my belly. "Yeah?"

She laughs again. "Yeah. Cmon, look at you. Look at him." she teases. "Daisy's gonna be a fucking heartbreaker."

I grin, thinking about Daisy's appearance. I have a good feeling she'll get Harry's thick brown curls. Green eyes are rare but I'm really hoping she has those as well.

"Are you nervous?" Eliza asks.

I nod. "Yeah. I honestly don't know if I can do this." I admit out of doubt.

Eliza immediately shakes her head. "You can. I did it, and now I have Eli. It's a beautiful thing, Lyds."

"I know, but I'm just terrified we're not ready, I mean look at everything that's going on-"

"Listen. It may have taken a while for Harry to grow on me, but I know for a fact that he's gonna do everything to keep you and this baby safe. I see how much he adores you, babe." she assures.

I sigh and nod. "I just wish our lives were normal."

She frowns a little. "I know, but I promise you everything will change."

"Since we're talking, Ive been kind of worried about another thing." I start, twisting the engagement ring on my finger.

Eliza nods. "Okay."

I take a deep breath and exhale. "What if I don't feel a connection to the baby? Like what if there's no emotional attachment there?"

"Lyds," she says, grabbing my hand. "I promise you, the moment you hold the baby in your arms, your whole perspective on everything you ever knew will just...shift." she explains.

I want to believe her. I'm just so freaked out by the whole idea of being a mother and I didn't realize how much it freaked me out until this moment.

I want to be a good mother, and of course I'm going to try my best, but what if that's not good enough?

This baby deserves the best life possible and I'm so scared that I won't be able to give her that.

My body became exhausted after a couple more contractions that Eliza helped me through. The nurses gave me some medicine that made me sleepy, so I decided to doze off for a little.

I don't know how long I was out for, but when I woke up, Eliza was asleep next to me in the chair and I was expecting to see Harry in the room too...but there was no sign of him.

I furrow my brows and sit up slightly, wondering where Harry would have gone and hoping he was just hanging out with Louis and Niall in the waiting room while Eliza was with me.

I nudge Eliza with my hand, making her stir a little bit and then wake up. She notices the worried expression upon my face immediately.

"You okay?" she asks with slight concern.

"Harry's not back yet." I say, my anxiety rising in my throat.

What if they got to him?

"Oh," she says, pulling her phone out. "Louis texted me as you were going to sleep and said he and Harry went up to the roof to have a smoke. They're fine." she says, immediately making me sigh in relief and sit back.