Part 23

"Toh Shravan Malhotra aur Suman Malhotra, aap dono finally yaha aa hi gaye. Mai tum dono ka hi intezaar kar raha tha!" Aditya said sitting on a chair near him.

Shravan was having a hard time to control his anger. First looking at Suman's scared face and then this Aditya's presence was making him anger more.

But Suman is his first priority right now so he pulled her towards him and held her from her waist. She kind of felt relax and got more closer to Shravan, as close as she can.

"Oho! Dekho toh pati patni ka pyaar" Aditya said.

"Dekh Aditya, humare paas zyada time nahi hai. Jaldi se bata Anjali ke papa kaha hai?" Shravan said.

"Anjali ke papa? Yeh kya bol rahe ho tum Shravan?" Aditya asked in a honey coated voice.

"Oh shut up! I know Anjali ke papa tumhare paas hai" Shravan said.

"I am so sorry Shravan but for your kind information, Anjali ke papa toh apne ghar pe hai" Aditya said.

"What!? Then who was that man who you kidnapped or something" Shravan said. The case was getting harder and harder as slowly and slowly Aditya was revealing everything.

"Poor you, woh mera aadmi tha. I was sure ki tum khud aaoge uss aadmi ko dhundhte dhundhte" Aditya said.

"And what about my detective, who was behind that man?" Shravan asked.

"Your real detective was kidnapped and was replaced with my man, he was updating you!" Aditya said.

Oh god! Everything is getting messed up. Shravan thought.

"And guess what, your friend Anjali was in this plan!" Aditya said.

"WHAT!!" Shravan and Suman shouted.

"Yes, you heard it right! She knew that you guys will help her if she is in problem and she she was right." Aditya said.

"Why did she do that?" Suman asked, her voice a little lower than usual.

"Wait a minute!" Aditya said and clapped his hands twice. The person who came out of that room shocked both Shravan and Suman.

"Anjali...." Both Shravan and Suman said together.

"Hey Sumo and Shravan!" Anjali said standing beside Aditya.

"What are you.... I mean what.... Why???" Suman wasn't able to find proper words. She couldn't believe her friend did this with them.

"Ummm... May be because I hate you!" Anjali said frankly.

"But you never..." Shravan tried to speak but Anjali interrupted him.

"Oh come on Shravan! Do you really think that I wanted to be friends with this Suman Tiwari!? I was just her so called friend because I knew how close you both were in school days. After you went to London, I thought Suman will be in touch with you but I didn't knew soo much happened between you two. I always wanted to be friends with Shravan, because he is rich. And that is the reason I became friends with Suman." Anjali revealed.

Shravan's anger was rising more than before. His hands were still on her waist and he felt her shiver.

He looked at her and saw tears in her eyes, he just wanted to go and punch that Aditya in face and send that Anjali to jail.

"Why did you did this?" Suman asked with a breaking voice.

"Because I got money for that, more than my salary!" Anjali said.

"So what is your plan now!?" Shravan asked pulling Suman more closer to him in order to protect her from those two morons.

"Well, Well, Wel!" Aditya said and moved towards Suman. Shravan got his grip more tight around her. Aditya tried to put his hands on her shoulder but Shravan took his hand and twisted it.

"Touch her one more time and you won't be able to see anything. And by anything I meant that I will make sure that you will be sentenced to death or life imprisonment!" Shravan said.

"Delhi Police here, back off everyone!!" Police came inside and Shravan left Aditya's arm.

Aditya and Anjali both were shocked seeing the police.

"Lawyer ki biwi hu, sab pata hai ki kab kya aur kaise kar na hai!" Suman said proudly and Shravan again wrapped his arms around her.

"Officers arrest them!" Shravan ordered.

"How?" Aditya asked as one of the cops handcuffed him.

"While Anjali was busy narrating everything, Sumo called the police and here we are!" Shravan said with a smirk.

"Officer make sure that they both don't. run out of the jail, and I will take care of the rest!" Shravan said.

"Okay sir!" The officer said and took Anjali and Aditya with them.

Shravan then turned to Suman and hugged her and she hugged him back.

"I love you sooo much!" Suman said kissing his cheek.

"I love you more!" Shravan said and pecked her lips.
_______________________________________

See you guys next Sunday!
.
.
.
This story will be ending soon.