super natural

Routines were not hard to follow. Wakatoshi-kun would do the same things over and over. It only started to change once a girl called naomi started visiting with her sister often.

Her sister was around 17 and naomi was 20. Naomi was American and so was her sister who i found out was called julian.

I never paied attention to the conversations they would have becuase i didnt want to eavesdrop. But one night i did.

I went into the room. It was lit by candles and a dimmed light. They were passing notes to eachother. Until  naomi stoped. She held up a hand and whispered under her breath.

"Hes here!"

I was confused. I went to wakatoshi-kun and sat by him nuzzling into his arm.

She point at me.

"There! Right there!"

"Me?" I point to myself  

"Yes!"

"Hm?"

She seemed to be telling wakatoshi-kun this information about me. Informing him that i am right next to him. He seemed not to pay any attention. He wad focused on Julian. She was writing things down. I got up and stormed out of the room.

He doesnt even pay attention to me. I looked behind me and noticed he was looking around. And all i heard was mumbling. Then he called out .

"SATORI?"

I whipped my head around and ran back to him

"He is back" naomi said 

"Thank god." Wakatoshi-kun said excitedly amd relived.

I nuzzled into his arm again.

"Hey its kinda cold.. or is it just me?"

"Just you!" Julian said.

______________________________________

Idk what this is.  :p