The Journey Begins

Years passed by as time be... Satrus had a son. He was named Heratus. Heratus from the childhood had much interest in sword fighting...and did many deeds of bravery.As he grew it seemed like his boldness went on increasing.He was made the commander in chief of the army by his father....and he suppressed many revolts in the kingdom. Heratus always dreamed of being the boldest and bravest warrior of the whole world. And one day he got that opportunity...as he came to know about the divine dark knight armour and weapon.There arose many questions...in Heratus' mind ...and unable to dominate his curiosity he declared his father to start his journey ...to discover the accessories of dark knight.There was an unsatisfying curiosity and a spirit to discover and claim ' the divine powers of dark knight'. The next day before the dusk he set off to his journey  towards the west. He ran his horse as fast as he could ...While on the way...he met a strange old man who was selling weapons  of wood instead of metal.Heratus got down from his horse and asked him"Why are you selling weapons of wood instead of metal...?"The old man amazingly replied "It's the man who skills and abiliy matters ...not the weapon material , a man with excellent skill can make a wooden weapon do much damage...unless and until he thinks it to one of his own part.." This words moved Heratus as he realised something deep down his heart. The man further spoke"It seems you are on a journey warrior...remember your destination is your desire but your journey is the main teacher ...which will give you experience of life .."- The man gave Heratus a small containing of wooden pieces stating them to be useful during his journey.Heratus asked him about the dark knight...the old man got amazed and informed him that many of the bravest warriors of the earth have tried to achieve it...but lost their lives..only the divine as well as truly brave warrior can achieve that dark knight power.Heratus thanked the old man and continued on his journey for the search of that divine power. Heratus got to know about the warning given by the Lord  Aries...but still things were not clear in his mind ..as deep down he got the instance of fierceful dangers were going to approach him.