|o2|

We do not exist in any other dimension...
~ Jhené Aiko
_________________________
LELANI'S POV
I arrived to the gym 20 minutes later, I fixed my hair into a ponytail and put my Nike headband on before hopping out of my car and walking into the gym.

As I walked in I said greeted Sarah the receptionist. Then walked to my little section where I usually do my workout.

When I reached my section I saw a tall, ocky, brown skin but I couldn't see his face.
(Ocky- buff/ muscular)

"Umm, excuse me sir." I said nicely.

"..."

"Oh so you rude rude, no problem I got time today." I whispered to myself.

"HELLO" I yelled while I slapped his shoulder maybe harder then I intended.

JAQUAN POV

As I was doing my work out I felt someone hit my shoulder mad hard.

"YO WTF-" I semi yelled while turning around.

When I turned around I seen a short darkskin and I'm not even gonna hold you, she was bad as hell. She was about 5'4 which compared to my 6'7 is real short and she was THICK AS FÜCK.

At this point I was definitely ogling her and she definitely noticed but didn't find it funny, and she was waving her hands in my face. I removed my wireless black beats and tried to listen to what she was saying.

"CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW". She shouted.

"Yea ma, you good" I replied with a grin on my face while checking her out. And it seemed like she was doing the same thing.

"Can I help you ma" I laughed at her.

"Umm, yea you gotta bounce this my work out section." She replied while regaining her composure.

"Why?" I asked her

"What you mean why nïgga this is my section" She answered with a little bit of attitude.

"Well first of all ma, I ain't just a nïgga, and I suggest you get that attitude under control because when I become your nïgga I ain't gonna take it." I smirked.

She stared at me for a while with her mouth open. She was definitely shocked at what I said.

I stood there staring back at her for a response and it never came because she walked away. She went towards the receptionists desk before entering the locker room.

I stood there laughing for a minute before putting my beats back on and continuing my work out.
____________________________

LMAOAO y'all they finally met👏🏾🎉What y'all think?🧿I don't think I'm gonna give face claims now probably a little further along into the story when you meet all the characters💡VOTE‼️👏🏾400 words😭😊~Debí Łi👻

What y'all think?🧿
I don't think I'm gonna give face claims now probably a little further along into the story when you meet all the characters💡
VOTE‼️👏🏾
400 words😭😊
~Debí Łi👻