Whats wrong?

Hazel's POV
I went over to Riker's house like almost everyday. I knocked on the door and Rocky opened the door and it looked like he had been crying.
"Rocky what's wrong?" I asked.
Of course rocky being his stubborn self said,"nothing."
I went to ask Riker what was going on with rocky. when I was walking I bumped into Ross. He also looked like he was crying. I shrugged it off and kept walking. I knocked on Riker's door.
There was no answer so I knocked again. still no answer. I started to get a little worried. I opened the door to and found his arms a floor covered in blood!
" RYDEL!!!!" I screamed.
She came running up the stairs and she screamed which made everyone come flying up the stairs.
Stormie looked once inside the room and she muttered,"I knew this would happen. I knew we shouldn't have been planning to go to California."
Rydel pulled out her phone and dialed 911. within 2 minutes we were we on our way to the hospital. we walked in and asked for riker lynch. I was first to go to the room. I looked at the at the heart motor and it was going very slowly. then I hear BEEEEEPPPPPPP! his machine flat lined.

A/n I don't have anything again. he is my favorite actually. next chapter coming soon!😋